Chapter 28

Neveah Russo

I wake up feeling tired as ever just wanting to feel Stephano's lips but much to my displeasure he's not there so l go to the bathroom and l brush my teeth and wash my face.

Once lm done l comb my hair and tie it into a messy bun.Before going to eat l change into a black crop top and grey sweatpants.

As soon as l walk into the living room l see Michael still asleep on the couch even though he has his own room.

The smell of pancakes reaches my nose and l see Stephano in the kitchen cooking while wearing black sweatpants with no clue that l'm awake.

I tiptoe to him and l wrap my arms around him which startles him and he almost drops the pan which had hot cooking oil.

"Fuck you scared me"he said turning off the stove and pulling me into a tongue curling french kiss.

He pulls away and caresses my cheek before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Morning my love"he said in a deep voice.

"Morning babe"l said wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Did you sleep well?"he smirked.

"Yeah just a bit tired and sore"l truthfully replied making him chuckle.

"Looks like two people slept well yesterday isn't"Michael said getting in the kitchen.

"Sure did"we both said at the same time.

Stephano goes back to cooking pancakes and l grab water from the fridge as my throat is as dry as the Sahara desert.

"Michael can l have the car keys l left something in there?"l asked.

Michael tossed the keys to me and thanks to my fast reflexes l caught them before they fell.

"While you in there get me my phone"he said.

I nodded in response and l went to the parking lot after passing a lot of people who were in the hotel lobby as it is the event time of year which l so hate because of what happened the last time l went to a certain event.

I opened the car and l took my pocket knife which l had hidden in the car but forgot to take.

I grab Michaels phone which is full of messages from Santos.

I debate on whether l should attempt his password and read the messages from Santos and obviously my curiosity wins.

After many failed attempts l give up and l go back to our hotel room.

Before l enter our hotel room l hear yelling coming from our room so l put my ear on the door so that l could listen to whatever that was being said but all l heard was muffled voices.

I give up and l open the door but the noise was just coming from the television which both guys were watching.

I put the keys on the kitchen counter and l grab a banana from the fruit bowel.

"Here you go"l said sitting on Stephano's lap and handing Michael his phone.

"Where the pancakes?"l ask feeling hungry as fuck.

"Well they finished"Stephano said scratching his neck as if it was itchy.

"I'm just gonna order room service"l said.

"They don't do food"Michael said taking a bite of the banana l had just came from peeling.

"Of course they don't"l scoffed.