Chapter 17

Neveah Russo

I've been chained up to this bed for hours now and l'm so hungry and thirsty.

My mouth is as dry as the Sahara desert.

Not that l don't love my babies trust me l do but in time's like these l wish l wasn't pregnant.

But hey it's not everyday you leave the house only to get kidnapped and controlled by yet another man.

Using my free hand l manage to get the bobby pin which was in my hair.

After at least ten minutes l manage to free myself.

I didn't really think this through l just wanted to free my hand since the cuffs were too tight.

The only thing l've learnt so far is the mysterious guy's name and it sounds so goddamn familiar,l just can't quite put my finger on it and it's at the tip of my tongue.

I hear the door open and without even thinking l hide under the bed.

Shit

"My love l'm not in the mood to play hide and seek so please come out before l have to punish you"Armani says in a gentle tone.

I get up and look on top of the white ceiling.

He moves closer and l step backwards until my back hits the wall.

I look at the ceiling and pretend like l can't see him standing in front of me.

He lifts my chin with his finger and says "you will regret that later when you can't walk.

If he wasn't so rude or mean l would compliment his eyes because he has really pretty eyes.

"You have really pretty eyes"l say out loud and l mentally scold myself.

"Thank you,now come there's someone l would like you to meet"he says.

"I don't wanna meet one of your whores l prefer staying in here"l say.

"I wasn't asking you, l was telling you"he says grabbing my wrist with so much force.

As soon as we enter what looks like a living room he loosens his grip on my wrist.

"Fuck you,fuck my life and fuck everybody else in this damn house leave me the fuck alone the hell"l yell removing my hand from his.

"Touch me again and l swear l will cut your fingers off"l add in a serious tone.

"Are you done"he asks unfazed.

"I like her already"an unfamiliar voice says from the kitchen.

I turn around only to see a girl around my age.

She has hazel eyes with black hair that reaches her shoulder and her body is well built.

Nevertheless she is prettier than l could ever be.

Nah dawg l think l'm like okay l don't need no kids if it wasn't for these little creatures l could be like thick not fat, l swear once l give birth l'm working out and getting my body back

"Okay l'm gonna leave you girls to talk and chat if you need me l will be in my office"he says leaving the room.

I sit on one of the stools in the kitchen and watch as the girl cooks.

"I'm lnessa and that piece of shit that just left is my older brother"she says.

"Nice to meet you l'm Neveah"l say shaking her hand.

"Oh l'm sorry you must be hungry my brother doesn't know how to treat ladies"she said handing me a plate with a large portion of mashed potatoes,bbq chicken and greek salad.