Chapter 36

Neveah Russo

Stephano shoved me on the bed,went on top of me and nibbled my ear,"oh believe me l'll punish you alright"he whispered in my ear.

He kissed the corner of my lips teasing me and l groaned in annoyance.

"Please kiss me"l begged him and he smirked enjoying the kind of effect he had on me.

"Only good girls get what they want but you a bad girl aren't you?"he said and l pouted like a five year old wanting candy.l tried unbuttoning his pants but he stopped me and looked at me with lustful eyes.

"Two people can play that game"l said.

"-but only one can win"l continued as he sat on the couch.

"Tomorrow we have a long day ahead of us so if l were you l would go sleep"he said and l nodded in response leaving his room.

*The Next day l woke up only to see Elijah sitting on the edge of my bed and l almost had a heart attack as l was not wearing anything but an oversized t-shirt and underwear.

"You scared the shit out of me"l said.

"-what are you even doing in here so early in the morning?"l asked as l yawned.

"Morning princess"he said with a fake smile.

"Cut to the chase"l said.

"Nothing l just came to say good morning to my new favorite person in the whole wide world"he said and l blushed.

"Thank you now if you may excuse me l have to do my early morning routine without you in here"l said and he nodded in response leaving the room with an evil smirk.

I got up and l went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.Once l was done l tied my hair into a messy bun and l changed into my favorite black sweatpants and a black baggy t-shirt.

I went downstairs for breakfast but the door was closed so l slowly opened it only for a bucket of eggs to fall on me and l yelled,"Fuck you Elijah".

He took pictures and everyone who was in the kitchen including Stephano all laughed.

"You got a little something on your face and ummm...... everywhere"he laughed uncontrollably as he filmed me.

"May the games begin"l said under my breath.

"-you will regret the day you were ever born"l said before l went to go bath.

Once l got in my room l quickly got into the shower.

*4hrs later lt took me about four hours to get rid of the smell of eggs in my hair and other places l won't mention.

I sat on a stool in front of the mirror and began blow drying my hair and after l was done l curled it and let it fall over my shoulders.

I changed into tight black ripped shorts which shaped my ass perfectly and a black crop top written baddie in cursive.To match my outfit l wore white Nike sneakers and black socks.

I grabbed my phone and put it in my black Chanel purse before going downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and much to my displeasure the face l first saw was that of Elijah and l just glared at him as l entered the kitchen.

"Antonio can l have your car keys please?"l asked him as he was making lunch.

"Sure they just by the door"he replied.

"Oh l was actually wondering if you could perhaps drive me to the mall?"l asked giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry but am busy"he said.