Chapter 12

Neveah Russo

I watched as Raphael got into the room and sat down on the faux fur black beanbag which was right beside the couch.

"I need you to do something for me" Raphael said.

"I don't think now is a good time for either one of us, you look drunk and the last thing I need is to waste my time talking to you." Ace said in a cold tone.

"I need you to convince Neveah to terminate the pregnancy, and though it's illegal here you can make it happen," Raphael said and I froze. What the fuck did he just say?.

"I knew you were selfish ever since you left me at the age of seven but to this extent?, you better run out of here before I shoot a bullet threw your skull and trust me I will not hesitate, blood here doesn't mean shit and neither do you," Ace yelled in a darker tone I myself had never witnessed.

Raphael left without a fight and once he was gone I slid out from under the bed and sat back down on Ace's bed.

The babies started kicking and damn it hurt like hell. I vow each time they catch me off guard and there's nothing that will ever prepare me for the pain that follows.

It felt like period pains but 10 times worse.

"Are you okay?" Ace asked with a genuine look of concern and I nodded in response. I placed his hands on my stomach so that he could feel the babies kicking.

"Do you feel that?" I asked smiling.

"I do, it's beautiful." He said now rubbing circles on my stomach.

"Just so you know whatever you choose to do with your body that's your choice and not mine certainly not Raphael's, all he thinks of with is his dick"

"It's not only my decision, it's yours too and I know we both want to keep them, also I know we still have a long way but we should start discussing baby names" I said.

"Isabella and Isaiah." He suggested and I smiled softly.

"I like those names or Xavier and Zhavier."

"Will think about it in the moment." He said.

"-and what do you think of a pregnancy photoshoot when you're six months?" He asked.

"That will be great."

"By the way Isabella sounds like a beautiful name." I said praising his selection for the name of our baby girl.

"Well that was my mother's name." He said and not once had I ever heard anything about her. This was the first time he had mentioned ever having a mother.

"So where is she now ?, I've never heard anything about her." I asked but he looked uncomfortable talking about it so I just dropped the subject.

I spent about four hours in Ace's room as we joked around and he shared some very interesting stories about his teenage life.

When he finally closed his eyes, I could tell he hadn't slept in days so I waited for about ten minutes just to make sure he wouldn't wake up. I struggled to get out of his arms but soon I was on my two feet headed for the kitchen.

I hadn't ate anything since the morning and words couldn't even describe just how hungry I was. I didn't have the energy to cook so I heated some leftover pasta and meatballs in the microwave. Once that was done I made myself some lemon tea. I could barely stand anymore so I sat down on one of the sofa's as I ate a whole bowl of pasta whilst watching, 'Cruel instruction'. A movie which after I was done with it, I was left both in shock and anger.

I needed to talk to Raphael so I went up to his room.

I didn't knock and it is at that moment, I wished I could have respected his privacy because the sight in front of me was rather traumatic. One truly for the books.