Chapter 42

Death isn't the end........it's just the beginning

Neveah Russo

"Mommy wake up"Xavier whispered in my ear and l slowly opened my eyes.

"What's up?"l asked in a sleepy tone.

"We need to go see Daddy"he said and l nodded in response.

"Do you want to bath in the tub with mommy or alone?"l asked already knowing the answer to my own question.

"I want to bath with you mommy"he said and l nodded getting out of bed.

I filled the tub with roses that were in a bowl on the side of the sink and l put bubbles and let the water in the bathtub.

After we were done bathing l changed Xavier into black sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt which had the three of us custom designed at the front
.Me,Xavier and Ace.

After l was done l changed into the same thing and l tied my hair into a messy bun leaving two strands of hair in front.

"Yay mommy we wearing the same outfit"Xavier said.

"Yes we are,are you hungry?"l asked and he nodded in response.

I held his tiny hand and we went downstairs."What do you want to eat and l'll make it for you?"l asked.

"Eggs and bacon with ketchup and apple juice"he responded.

"You read my mind"l said.

"I'm a brain monster"he said and l giggled.

"Just like daddy"l said.

I carried him and put him on top of the kitchen counter.

"I don't feel like cooking much but l could make us the cheese sandwich daddy usually cooks which has cheese and ham toasted"l suggested and he nodded in response.

I took out all the ingredients l wanted from both the pantry and fridge and l placed them on the counter beside where Xavier was sitting.

I took out the toaster and l put cheese and ham on four slices of bread before putting it in the toaster.

"Now let's wait"l said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you so much my sweet angel l'd do anything for you"l said.

"I love you too momma"he said smiling softly.

I took out the bread before it burnt and l put it in a plate and poured apple juice for the both of us.

"Here you go"l said.

"You didn't cut it in half like daddy does"he said.

I took out a knife from the drawer and cut his bread in triangles like Ace usually does.

"Thank you momma"he said eating his food on the counter and l sat beside him.

"Good morning"Ryan said from beside us and we both kept quiet.

"Xavier go watch Encanto okay tell Lorenzo to put it for you he's in the dining"l said carrying him and putting him down.He ran to the dining filled with excitement with his bread in his hand like the little boy he is.

"We have a chef for that you know"Ryan said pointing to my food and l nodded in response.

"Good to know but Xavier doesn't like food especially breakfast made by anyone but me and Ace"l said.

"Okay are you ready to go?"he asked.

"No one's gonna believe that little fake story of yours"l said.

He stood in front of me and cupped my face his face getting a little too close to mine our lips not even inches apart from touching.