“You two have to promise you’ll stay our beloved little princesses! We are determined to keep you gender a secret!” Tamaki pulled you and Haruhi into a circle, Haruhi blinked “..uh, sure.”

“Oh! I understand now!” Haruhi exclaimed, she clasped her hands together. “If they find out I’m a girl, I wouldn’t be able to host any longer. Then I wouldn’t be able to pay my debut.”

You held out a calculator in your hand as Haruhi began to push buttons whispering to herself, ‘my balance is 5million 4hundered thousand….’   “I would just have to find another way to pay off my debut!” She laughed nonchalantly, scratching the back of her head.

Your eyes were wide, just how much was that vase?! You looked at the calculator and nearly died! Kyoya must have seen your paled face because he looked amused.

“ARE YOU SAYING YOU HATE THIS CLUB?!” Tamaki yelled and pointed at Haruhi, “Well, honestly, yeah. I mean I like you guys, but the club wouldn’t have been my first choice.” She shrugged; Tamaki was swept away by a cold breeze.  

“Fancy Tuna.” Takashi said and Haruhi froze. The rest of the host club smirked, “Oh, come on. Just I’m poor and never had it doesn’t mean I’m going to fool everyone to try it. I’m not that much of a glutton.”

“… Am I really going to get to try it?” She whispered and looked away, embarrassed.

The hosts cheered, “And what about you, [Name]?” Tamaki asked, “I’ll go along with your plan, I love this club.” You smiled with a small blush on your cheeks, “D’aww! You’re so cute!” Tamaki yelled and pulled into a hug and spun around.

“We should head out now,” Kyoya said stopping Tamaki from spinning you in joy.

“Plan A!” Tamaki yelled the rest of the host members saluted him.

----

“I have a doctor sworn to secrecy in one of the rooms down the hall for both you a Haruhi. I just have to get revenge on Tamaki so I’m going along with his silly little plan.” Kyoya smirked and handed you a paper,

“The Doctor knows about your situation.” You smiled at him, “Thank you, Kyoya.”  He smiled back; you knew the smiles that he put on for the host club were all fake, wondering what he would look like with a true smile, your own faltered. You hummed and walked past him towards the room on the paper.

It was just down the hall, a long ways down the hall, so you didn’t get lost, and no turns. Once you got to the door you knocked on it.

“Come in,” you heard the voice called out from inside, you opened the door. “Hello.” You said softly with your female voice, if she knew of your situation it should be fine. She smiled,

“I’m Akkai Tashimora, and I’ll be your nurse for today.”  You nodded, standing there waiting for her to finish up some paper work she was working on, “Sorry about that. I’m going to have you disrobe and I’ll take your measurements.”

You began to unbutton your uniform; you laughed lightly what would she think of the tape? Would she make you take that off too? “Are you ready Miss?” She asked “Uh, yah, I guess.” You whispered you opened the curtain and she began to laugh. It wasn’t like the twins hysterical laughs; it was as a lot softer.

“Is this fine?” You asked nervously, “It will have to do now, wont it?” She mused before she started to take your ‘fake’ measurements. Once she was done with your measurements, she did the usual for a doctor to do. Weight, height, and so on.