𝟎𝟒

𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐚.

By the time we pulled up to the house, Harry had completely calmed down.

I sat there, so lost in my thoughts, that I didn't even notice Harry leaving the car, or him walking over to the passenger side where I was at.
I stopped drowning myself in my random thoughts when I heard the car door open.

I looked to the side to see Harry holding his hand out for me to grab so I could get out of the car. I grabbed his hand and he helped me out of the car.

"Thanks Harry!" I said to him, a slight smile appearing on my face.

"You're welcome, princess." He said with a smirk, also winking at me afterwards, making me blush a little and roll my eyes at him.

And with Harry still holding my hand, we walk inside the house and go upstairs. As we made it up the stairs, Harry left me to go change my clothes, as he went into his room to do the same.

After Harry went into his room, I walked into my room and went to my closet to get some clothes. I quickly grabbed myself a matching set then went to get clothes. I grabbed some regular black shorts and a oversized, white hoodie, then a little pair of white socks.

After I grabbed my clothes, I went and took a 20 minute shower. I got out and quickly got dressed and dried my hair.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Harry was sitting on my bed, staring at me. It's hard to read his expression, but it seems as if he's angry.

"What do you want?" I ask him with slight attitude. He doesn't have a reason to be in my room bothering me, so why is he here?

"What's your issue, princess?" He replied, also giving me a bit of attitude. I hated when he called me that, but I never said anything because I don't know what he'll do to me.

"Nothing, what's your fucking problem? You just barged into my fucking room while I was showering!" I said back, my voice getting a bit louder. I watched him stand up and walk towards me. Every time he moved closer, I moved back. That was until my back hit the closed door of the bathroom, leaving him to pin me up against it.

"You better watch how you fucking talk to me, doll. Speaking that way will get you hurt." He said, the tone in his voice showing he was angry.

I tried my best to kick him, but before I could, he grabbed my leg and threw me on the floor, resulting in me being laid down. He then bent down in front of me, grabbing me by the back of my neck and bringing my ear close to his lips.

"You talk to me like that again and i'll fuck you up. Do you fucking understand?" He whispered roughly in my ear, his grip on my neck getting tighter.

I nodded quickly and he let go. Harry stood up and contained eye contact with me, his sea green irises staring deep into my soul.

"Don't do it again." He said, before turning around and leaving my room, slamming the door shut.

My chest was rising and falling quickly. I sat up quickly and tried to catch my breath. I should've fucking known better than to do that.  He's the most powerful man in the world, and I just acted like that.

If anything I'm lucky, he could've killed me right now. He probably will next time, so I should be careful.

After I finally caught my breath, I sat on the edge of my bed, and mentally went over what just happened.

Since it was pretty late, I decided to just head to bed. And so, thats what I did.

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲.

I slammed Aura's door shut, and quickly walked down the hall to my room. I pulled the key out of my pocket and put it into the lock, letting it open the door.