𝟎𝟑

𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐚.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I honestly don't even remember going to sleep last night. I sat up and reopened my eyes only to notice that Harry was sitting on the edge of my bed, scrolling on what looked like instagram, not noticing I'm awake.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" I partially yelled at Harry. He whipped his head around to look at me, his green eyes staring right into my soul, before he opened his mouth to answer my question.

"I was waiting for you to wake up, duh. We have shit to do today remember? He said to me, still not breaking eye contact with me. After a couple of seconds, he finally broke eye contact with me and threw a dress at me.

"Put this on, then come downstairs when you're done." Was all he said before getting up and walking out of my room, shutting the door behind him. Why is this little 'thing' so important? Do I really need to go with him?

I just decided to stop thinking about it, and just get dressed. When I walked into the bathroom and held up the dress he gave me, my jaw dropped. I quickly put the dress on and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes widened at the sight of the black bodycon dress hugging my body.

After I stopped obsessing over the dress, I left my bathroom and slipped on the black heels that sat beside my door, and walked out of my bedroom

After I stopped obsessing over the dress, I left my bathroom and slipped on the black heels that sat beside my door, and walked out of my bedroom. I walked down the stairs, as I got closer to the bottom, I noticed that Harry was standing there waiting for me. He was wearing an all black suit, fairly simple but damn did he look fucking hot in it.

I got to the bottom of the stairs, and stood infront of Harry. He quickly looked me up and down, before looking back into my eyes and speaking.

"Ready to go, love?" He said to me, speaking softly. I gave him a quick little nod, then we walked out of the house and to his car. Once we got to the car, Harry opened the door for me, then closed it behind me after I got settled in the car. I looked around the car, just taking in all of the little details and textures. Since I was too busy looking at everything in Harry's car, I hadn't even noticed that Harry got in the car.

I had only noticed that he was in the car when he started chuckling, making me start to blush and whip my head around to look at him, and he's staring at me. When we finally lock eyes, Harry starts smirking at me. All I could do was turn my head away from him, then he started to chuckle again when I did.

After that, we finally left. Harry had one hand on the steering wheel, and his other one on my thigh. It caught me off guard, and also scared the crap out of me when Harry put his hand there.

After sitting in silence for about 30 minutes, only noise coming from whatever was on my phone and whatever was playing on the radio, we arrived to what looks like a bar.

Harry gets out of the car, then comes and opens my door for me. I get out of the car and Harry wraps his arm around my waist as we walk towards the building.