𝟎𝟏

𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐚.

It's been a couple of hours since I last left my office to do something other than read emails and do paperwork, and honestly at this point I don't even know what time it is. I nearly started to fall asleep infront of my computer again, until I heard my office dorms slam open.

"Aura, it's time to go! Make sure you lock the doors on the way out." Ms. Arelene had said while quickly bursting into my office, then walking out, leaving my office doors open in the process.

I quickly shot my head up and yelled back to her, "Alright! Goodnight Ms.Arelene!" While quickly gathering my stuff together, shutting off the lights and leaving my office.

I closed the doors behind me, shutting off the lights in the hallway, and quickly walked down the hallway towards the elevator. My white pumps clicking against the floor being the only sound that can be heard in the dark hallway.

I finally make it in the elevator, press the button for the first floor. After the doors close I start fixing my navy blue skirt, and fix my white shirt. Since I kept falling asleep, I guess my clothes got all wrinkled up.

As the elevator finally came to a stop and the doors opened, I speed walk to the end of the hallway where the exit was. I shut the lights off,  then I walked through the doors and locked them behind me, and started walking home.

I tried my best to hurry home, as I wanted to get there as quickly as possible, so Adam wouldn't hit me or yell at me again.

It was also kinda cold outside, and it didn't make it any better that I was wearing a skirt and a thin shirt. And that I didn't have a jacket with me either.

Since my car had broke down, and my tires were slashed by some 12 year olds, I unfortunately had to walk home. As I continued to walk down the street, I started to get lost in my thoughts.

"Is Adam home yet? Is he gonna be working late? Is he gonna be with his friends?"

Those questions flooded my thoughts, as I also was worried about whether or not he would hit me again. Or yell at me. Or do both. It was already hard enough covering up the bruises I have on my arms.

I finally came down to where the alleyway was. As much as I shouldn't be doing this at 10 at night, it's the quickest way home. I really don't wanna be walking for another 30 minutes. So I start to speed walk the alleyway, not wanting to risk getting kidnapped.

Honestly, getting kidnapped sounds much better than going home. I'd rather get kidnapped than go home to Adam, especially when he's probably just gonna hit and yell at me again. It's absolutely tiring going back and forth between the hospital and my apartment, and sitting in front of my bathroom mirror for hours at a time just trying to cover some stupid bruises with makeup. I'm probably gonna have to buy more makeup anyway, as he keeps breaking my shit. Like how the hell does that work?

Anyway, I start to speed walk down the alleyway, until I hear something and stop. I turned around, only to see that there's nothing there. I could've sworn I heard something. Or rather someone. But I just decided to turn back around and start speed walking down the alleyway again. Until I heard something move behind me, and that was when I was hit over the head with something metal-like.
_______________________________

I wake up in a bed with white and black bedsheets, and the pillows are also white and black. I noticed that my arms and legs were tied up, and I tried to squeeze my way out of them, but that was no help. The only thing I did really was move myself toward the end of the bed.

I look around the room and notice the color of the walls are also white and black, and that theres a couple of colorful paintings on the wall. I also noticed that theres a couple of plants scattered around the room. Some sitting on some bookshelves, some on the desk, and some sitting in the window. I kept staring at everything in the room until I noticed a man sitting on a chair in front of me, not to far from where I was sitting, at the end of the bed.

The man had long, brown hair and green eyes similar to mine. As for what he was wearing, he had on a black shirt, and had the top buttons unbuttoned. He also had some really dark blue jeans, that had cuts around his knees, and the bottom of his jeans were all cut up.

I look back up into his eyes only to notice him smirking at me. Fuck. He probably noticed that I was checking him out. How wonderful.

"Seems like you're awake now hm?" the man proceeds to say in a deep, raspy voice. I just widen my eyes at him, not saying a word, until I hear him start to chuckle at my reaction, and I immediately start to blush, so I look away from him.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watch him rise from the chair and walk towards the end of the bed where i'm at, and stands by my legs. I look back in his direction, but I stare down at my lap, instead of him. Then, I feel two fingers lip my chin up, so I can stare at him.

"S'you're not gonna talk to me, 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨?"

I open my mouth to speak to him, but the only words that come out of my mouth are,

"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙? 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚?"

He chuckles at my words and while staring through my green eyes, straight into my soul, and he says,

"𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬....

𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚."

_______________________________

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 ♡︎