Gold Forever - Chapter 2

ok, so this part might truly be rubbish but please tell me what i can do to improve :))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayne's P.O.V

Bingo! these girls will be perfect. they have some great shots and ideas. they have all the time in the world, and theyre fans of the wanted. 3 perfect factors. time to send them a tweet. i looked up over the laptop to see tom still sprawled on the sofa, siva, nathan and max were tidying the kitchen, even though it will only get messy again. jays gone to put his lizard away. shes got to be the biggest troublemaker in the world.

jayne - boys, gather round, ive found your photographers

max looked up at me

max - photographers? theres more than one?

jayne - yep, 2 girls

they looked at each other, smirking a smile which i didnt want to know the meaning of then they all ran towards me desperate to see what they looked like although i have to admit that they did look like nice girls.

nathan - they look cute

siva - they look young

tom - they look fit

we all looked at him

tom - what? they do

max - yeah, and so does neytiri

suddenly jay walked into the room

jay - what about neytiri?

siva - max says that the girls on here look like neytiri

jay - they must be beautiful then

nathan - they are

jay walked over so he could see, his face instantly lit up.

tom - yay or nay?

jay - well, erm...i dont know...they, err, well,

siva - he likes them

he said that very matter-of-factly. jay blushed and walked away, before leaving he turned and asked the question that we were all wanting an answer to.

jay - when are they coming?

jayne - i dont know, ive tweeted them

nathan - they've got twitter?

i looked at him raising one eyebrow, he smiled trying not laugh

nathan - why are you looking at me like that?

jayne - nathan james sykes

he continued to smile but just broke out in fits of laughter

nathan - yes?

he tryed looking all innocent

jayne - why may i ask, are you interested if they have twitter?

nathan - no reason

he tryed walking away but i grabbed his shirt and stood up so i was facing him

nathan - i was wondering, honest

he had a small twinkle in his eyes which told me the complete opposite. i let his shirt go

jayne - now, go and tidy your room, im pretty sure the girls wont like guys with and untidy house

nathan - sure thing

he walked off, quietly laughing to himself. he turned quickly

nathan - oh, what are their names?

i took a quick glance at the computer screen then turned to his expectant face.

jayne - the brown hairs called tansy and the blonde is carina

nathan - jay, her names carina

he shouted, we both laughed

jay - i dont like her, shes just...

nathan - lair

he didnt reply, probably because he knows that he wouldnt win. nathan walked out of the lounge but i could have sworn i heard him say tansy and nathan.

Tansy's P.O.V

OMG! OMG! OMG! jayne collins, manager of boyband, the waned has just tweeted me asking me if me and carina would like to take photos for their new book. i cant believe it. i ran into the lounge only to go straight into a very carina, we stumbled back then she screamed.

carina - i bet you will never guess who i just got a tweet from?

tansy - jayne collins?

carina - nope... wait, yes how did you know?

tansy - because i got one too

carina - can we go?

tansy - well, ive got loads of holiday left and every days a holiday for you, so i suppose so

we both started jumping up and down, squeal;ing about how excited we were.

tansy - wait, what are we doing?

carina - well, some people would call it squealing or screaming

tansy - no, i meant what are we doing just standing here? we should be packing

carina - oh yeah, right

she turned and ran to her room still screaming, i smiled to myself someone has to love her. i turned and went to my bed, it took me a while to think of a reasonable reply but when i did, i couldnt type fast enough. 'hi, we would be delighted to, were on our way.' i smiled as i closed my laptop and began packing to go and meet one of the most hotest boybands around the UK at the moment.

Carina's P.O.V

I cant believe im going to meet the wanted let alone be one of their photographers for their new book. after i had packed millions of clothes, all my camera equipment, and practically everything in my room i spent about 45 minutes carrying everything to tansys car. i did have a car but ive realised that if there are any good-looking gutys walking past i lose all concentration and "accidently destroy my car" i still have a scar on my arm from it. tansy hasnt let me drive since. its not fair though because she had a massive go at me saying that i could cause the world to end if i was left alone but she didnt tell the guys off for distracting me. once everything was packed and loaded into the car we set off, with tansy driving. now, depending on what mood both of us are in, we can make a car journey hell or heaven. but we were on the best journey ever, listening to bruno mars - just the way you are, windows fully down, singing loudly. so overall i would say that we were in for a very heavenly ride. listening to tansy and me sing and have so much fun like this, it only makes me realise that i could live like this forever. and i mean forever.