𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟎𝟖

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐋𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

--------------------------------------------------------------

// Second POV: //

Pulling out your katana, you carefully eyed the Fatui Harbinger. He was wielding a bow.

Wasting no time, Childe stared firing arrows at you. Quickly dodging them, you teleported in front of the Fatui and striked. But just as you had, he dodged as well. Now switching his bow to a blade like weapon, he charged at you.

But before his attack could land you, an icy mist surrounded the both of you clouding Childe's vision and stopping him in his tracks. He tried using an attack to split the mist, but he had been launched to the wall from behind. 

Upon impact, the wall small cracks in the wall formed, and a slight dustily mist covered Childe's body. Standing up, he brushed the dust off his shoulders and turned to you.

"I suppose I should get more serious. But I must say, you've impressed me. Not many can manage to strike me without being attacked themselves."

"...I do not need praise from the likes of you."

"Heh."

Water started to arise from the ground surrounding Childe. You backed away and gripped your katana harder. An icy blue spread though your sword and a light glow started to emit from your weapon. 

The water haded from Childe and his appearance changed noticeably. His mask now adorned on his face and his attire changing a bit as well. 

He quickly dashed towards you. Dodging, you released ice shards that started targeting Childe as if they were missiles. He moved out of the way, but the shards still managed to hit his grounding and froze his legs.

But to no surprise, he swiftly broke out of the icy restraints.

"Sorry to disappoint, but it'll take a lot more than that to keep me restraint."

"Do not underestimate me mortal."

"Well then,  you'll have to show me what you can do."

He dashed towards you once again, only for you to dodge successfully once more. You leaped into the air and launched a barrage of frozen spikes penetrating from the ground aimed directly towards the Harbinger.