𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟎𝟓

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐞

--------------------------------------------------------------

// Y/N POV: //

Now by myself, I think. What I had said to Aether was true. I truly did believe that perhaps I had a chance to travel to other lands. But I also would not ignore the responsibility of being an Adeptus. A Yaksha no less. 

So perhaps I should...talk to someone that understands more than anyone.

//Xiao POV:// 

I sat upon the railing of a balcony in the Wangshu Inn. I would normally only come here to rest after battles or for silence, but something else was circling my mind. Someone.

Hmph. I still can not fathom the fact that I have fallen for her...

Even after hundreds of years...why her...though I can admit that I had taken an interest in her. After all, she is the only one that has stayed with me so far.

"I knew you'd be here."

I knew that voice immediately. I turned my head to face the very one that had been occupying my mind for the past days. Watching her sit on the railing next to me.

"Why do you seek me?"

"Xiao...there has been something occupying my mind recently."

"And why would you speak this to me?"

"I suppose I just...trust you...as others put it."

"I-I see..."

"Hm. Wait...why are you turning...away?"

"N-Nothing...continue."

"Well...do you remember the traveler from the Osial...incident?"

"Yes, how could I forget. That...mortal."

"Well recently he has requested me to...travel with him."

"!!!"

I shot a glance at her immediately. Looking for her eyes. I felt a shock running through my body as I heard those words. Even the thought of another leaving me...