𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐋𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫

--------------------------------------------------------------

|| Y/N POV: ||

"Your aun...tie?"

"Um, Shenhe is Congyun's Aunt."

"I see. So you have meet Shenhe, Aether."

"I have."

"Interesting."

I looked closer at the young exorcist. No doubt. He looked very similar to Shenhe.

"Well to answer your question, yes. I am part of the Adepti"

"Wow! To be in front of an Adeptus!"

"Hm. Well, we should be off."

"Right. Paimon wants to see if anyone's selling food..."

We walked away from the two.

Going farther and farther away from those mortals, I continued to follow Aether. I did not know of the locations we were heading to, but we stopped at the foot of a stall...as humans would call it. There was a man selling some sort of mortal dishes. 

Not wanting to have to converse with any mortals, I stepped away from them and stood against a wall of a building near them. I closed my eyes, only for my name to called moments later.

"Here Y/n! Here in front of you is your promised Moon Pie."

"I...see."

I extended my hand to take the dish. I looked at it for a few seconds before turning around. As embarrassing as it is for an Adeptus to be...conscious of this. I find myself being a bit anxious when consuming things in public. Especially since I haven't been inside the Harbor myself for decades.

But after Turing around, I quickly consumed the dish and faced Aether once more.

"You really do remind me of Xiao, you know that."

"What do you mean by that mortal?"

"Nothing, it's just that you two seem to have similar mannerisms. That's all."

"Hm. Is that supposed to be an insult?"

"No, no! Sorry..."

"...Don't apologize. I alone should be the one to apologize to you. I do not have much experience conversing with mortals. Especially in this...manner."