𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏𝟎

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

--------------------------------------------------------------

Finally free of any distractions, the Traveler and the Yaksha make their way to Mondstat at last.

━━━━━━━━⋆✦⋆━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦

━━━━━━━━⋆✦⋆━━━━━━━━

You and Aether had already made your way out of central Liyue. Only a bit a farther and you both would be at the steps of Mondstadt. Already from the green landscape and plains, Mondstadt already felt different than Liyue. Light breezes blowing through your hair. You felt indifferent to it all, yet you'd grown a liking to the atmosphere.

"Like Paimon was saying, food in Liyue is great and all, but the food is Mondstadt is unbeatable!"

"She's right. The hash browns especially are pretty great!"

"You should try some Mondstadt specialties when we get there Y/n! Paimon definitely think you'll like some for sure!"

"Perhaps."

"Eeeeeee Paimons so excited! It's been a while since we re-visited Mondstat!"

"Heh."

"..."

The three of you continued down a path. Aether and Paimon were bickering about something, but you didn't pay much mind. Rather, you took in every aspect of the land you could. Liyue is a beautiful place indeed, but the open feeling of Mondstadt is something foreign to. Yet it is something that you wanted for a while. You felt free. Mondstadt truly does live up to their name.

Soon, civilization came closer into veiw. As you approached the walls of Mondstadt, more structures came into veiw. You would be lying if that fact did not make you alert. The situation in Liyue was an exception you were willing to make, but now that you were going to be traveling, you were going to be near more and more people.