𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭: 𝐀 𝐘𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

--------------------------------------------------------------

// Y/N POV: //

I strode near a cliff. It was a place that I commonly meet with Xiao. It was not uncommon for us to cross paths here and speak for short periods of time. But this time, I could sense something different.

On the edge of the cliff, stood...Xiao. But he looked very noticeable different. His attire contained more of the color red and his hair...it was red as well.

// Second POV: //

You started to approached Xiao. But when you got closer to him, you started to get more and more alert. He was only standing on the ledge of the cliff, but many things felt off...

"Xiao."

"Oh?"

He turned his head and you took a few steps back. You were not expecting that he would look so different. Not looking like the Xiao you knew at all. Then it clicked. This was not the Xiao you knew.

Quickly summoning your weapon, you raised your sword and aimed it at him.

"Who are you?"

"No need to be so aggressive~"

"Answer the question."

"Fine, fine. You can call me Xiao."

"..."

You took even more steps back. You didn't fear him. You knew you could slice him in a blink. But you felt a type of confusion and shock.

But now, this Xiao started taking steps towards you. You kept your eyes on the strange look alike, watching his movement. 

Now in front of you, they looked at you. Your sword made its way even closer to Xiao. But he used his hands and moved your sword out of his way, becoming even closer to you.

"Say~ You do look pretty cute~"

"..."

"It's Valentine's Day you know. And a cutie like you can't possibly be alone on a day like this~"

"What are referring to?"

"Well, it just so happens that I seem to have developed an interest in you~"

He was about to take your hand when a spear was fired. A jade spear launched through the air and was aimed directly at the look alike Xiao. He of course dodged it. 

"Has someone decided to join the fun?~"

The spear was one you knew. Suddenly, the Xiao that you knew was in front of you. Holding out his spear, directly aiming at his look alike.

"Get away from her."

"Oh? And why should I?"

"..."

"It seems you've developed your own interest in her. Unfortunately, I plan to make her mine~"

"Try anything and you are dead."

"I suppose we'll see then~"

// Y/N POV: //

What are they speaking about? And...why do they look so similar?

why do they look so similar?