𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟎𝟕

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐋𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫

--------------------------------------------------------------

// Aether POV : //

Now finally being able to adventure with Y/n, I decided I wanted to show her more of the Harbor. Even though she saw some of the Harbor during the Lantern Rite, I feel like she deserves to at least see the place she has been protecting for so long.It was a bit hard to get in touch with her, but thankfully I found her near Wangsh Inn. 

"Hey Y/n!"

"Ah hello Aether. Greeting Paimon."

"Finally Paimon is noticed..."

"Why are you two here?"

"Well since you're going to be traveling with me, I felt like you would want to see Liyue Harbor before you go. W-Well it's completely fine if you don't want to, it just that-."

"I agree to accompany you."

"Huh? Wait, really?"

"Yes. But I must request that you wait for me at the Harbor's entrance."

"Sure! I guess I'll see you there then!"

"Alright."

"Wait we're leaving already?! But Paimon didn't even get to eat any food here yet..."

----------------【𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩】----------------

We were now standing in front of the entrance to the Harbor waiting for Y/n. It had been barely ten minutes so I wasn't complaining.

But I heard someone calling my name.

"Aether."

"Hey Y/n!"

"..."

"Wait...why are you wearing a cloak?"

"I do not wish for any interaction with any mortals. I suppose except you."

"O-Oh alright then! But just so you know, people would probably look more at you with the hood on..."

" Yeah...Paimon thinks you would look really sketchy with that hood on."

"So would it be better if I removed the hood?"

"I guess you can do whatever you want."

"Hm."