𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟎𝟔

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐞

--------------------------------------------------------------

// Second POV: //

After your conversations with Xiao and Zhongli, you started debating with yourself. Questioning if you really desired to travel and leave Liyue. But after a day or two, you had made up your mind. 

You had wanted to travel. It had always been a thought at the back of your head, but finally something had happened to grant you the chance to do so. But even so, you still had your doubts.

// Y/N POV: //

Now resting on top of a cliff, I overlooked Liyue Harbor. Everything that has happened through the past few days has been a bit overwhelming. Even through the hundreds of years, I had never experienced something like this. But I believe I should at least give a response. It has only been about a day since the Lantern Rite Festival, so Aether was no doubt still here.

From what I have heard, he is currently staying near the Harbor so he should visit the Wangshu Inn. I suppose I could write a letter. Thankfully, I had received an empty envelop before as an offering so I could use that.

// Aether POV: //

Finally finishing the daily commissions I had received from the Adventures Guide, I headed to the Wangshu Inn. Hoping to get some rest before doing anything else. But I can't lie, I have been eager to receive a response from Y/n. I really do want to travel with her, and I hoped she will agree. But I also know there were low chances of that.

I made my way up the stairs and entered through the front frame. I was planning to simply rest on the balcony, or lay down. But before I could even head into the center of the lobby, Ver Goldet stopped me.

"Hey Traveler, do you have a moment?"

"Oh! Yes?"

"I had received this letter about an hour ago. I don't know who sent this to me, it just appeared on my desk. But it came with a note asking me to give it to you."

"Ah, thank you!"

"Have a good stay!"

I took the envelop from Ver Goldet and walked away. To be honest, I was kind of surprised and a bit excited. I didn't expect to get a letter, but this also could be from Y/n. I was being a little optimistic though.