Ch 12: Rumours Leaked

Start from the beginning

She was left to sleep in jeans and a flannel shirt. Kind of uncomfortable to sleep in. She puffed her bangs before falling back onto the bed. "Ah umma.. How could you forget me?" She wanted to cry. She felt abandoned and lonely. Her phone was dying but she didn't want to get her charger out of her little draw string bag and plug in her phone.

She could of fallen asleep there since she was super tired, but a subtle knock that was barely audible came from her door. She grumbled as she got up and headed towards the door.

She was surprised to see Luhan at the door holding some clothes in his arms, but nonetheless smiled. "Ah these are for you," Luhan held out the clothes. Nana looked down at them. Sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Lay noticed you were in jeans and thought it would be uncomfortable to sleep in." There was an awkward silence between them. "Uh they're my clothes... We thought they'd fit you better." He pushed them forward slightly and Nana took them. She looked back up at Luhan and smiled.

"Thank you. For the clothes and for helping me earlier."

Nana didn't know why but tears slipped from her eyes. It caught Luhan off guard. "Ah are you ok? What's wrong?" He asked worried, not really knowing what to do.

"Uh, I'm sorry. I-I don't really know why I'm crying," she admitted. It probably sounded dumb, but it was the truth. "I'm just, umma forgot me and this brat was right. They don't even realize they forgot me.. But you guys, Exo. You've just been really nice to me even though you probably were annoyed with me asking a favour like this and-"

She was cut off. Luhan pulled her in to his chest protectively. He wrapped an arm around her while his other patted her head. It would of felt like a cheesy drama romance scene but Nana's arms were tucked awkwardly in between her and Luhan's body and Luhan was awkwardly holding her. "D-Don't cry, you look better when you're eyes aren't red and puffy, heh." He tried joking around.

-
-

Nana's phone was ringing loudly and vibrating annoyingly. She groaned as she turned over and fumbled to pick up her phone. As she picked it up, she sat up, not knowing where she was.

Her mind was fuzzy. The last thing she remembered was Luhan comforting her outside her room in the hotel. She didn't remember falling asleep or plugging in her phone.

She pushed aside the thought while she unlocked her phone.

[10 New Messages]

Minah (1)
I

Minah (2)
Can't

Minah (3)
Believe

Minah (4)
You.
[2 Attatched Items]

Minah (5)
Wtf

Minah (6)
[1 Attatched Item]

Minah (7)
First Bangtan

Minah (8)
AND NOW EXO???

Minah (9)
[1 Attatched Item]
I can't believe you're dating Luhan. MY BIAS. HOW COULD YOU?

Minah (10)
Some friend. Not even 'friend' we were through when you didn't tell me about Bangtan.

[New Message]
Minah
What a whore. Never talk to me again. Delete me from your phone because I'm deleting you from my contacts right now.

Nana scrolled through her messages from Minah. She was completely confused. What about her and Luhan?

She clicked on the link. They sent her to a newspaper thing, Allkpop.

Rumours Leaked: Exo-M's Lu Han + Mysterious Girl Dating?

Nana read through the article Minah had sent her.

The other items were pictures of her and Luhan. First was Luhan catching her when she fell out of the van. Second was Luhan outside her room and a peak of Nana standing in front of him and the last was Luhan hugging her when she was crying, although it wasn't noticeable in the picture she was crying.

Congratulations to Exo's Lu Han and the mysterious girl's relationship! Give the happy new couple a good luck!

Nana wanted to die. Not more drama in her life... Why'd this have to happen to her???

[A/N: Trololololol. Luhan feels hit me like... yeah. but yeknow don't worry Luhan was just being the big, sweet, cute, adorable, manly (yeah right) deer we all love to Nana.

I swear they won't end up together ok 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anyways yeah. Huehue maybe it'll make the story less boring? Idek. LOL.

Btw HAPPY SEHUN DAY! OUR MAKNAE'S 22 NOW OMG. IM GONNA CRY. SEHUNNIE I HOPE YOU GOT A LOT OF BUBBLE TEA LOOOOOOL k bye

Oh but my break is over so I can't update that much anymore (lol like I updated a lot over break)
But yeah :(((( I'll try to write when I have no homework.

BUT ITS ALMOST THE END OF THE YEAR-ISH ok like 2 months left 🙏🙏 but these two months are gonna be test crazy and they're like super "if you don't pass you don't graduate" kind of tests so wish me luck! TTOTT

(But I'm only a freshy so why do I have to take these stupid tests now!?!? And yeah I'm in 9th grade but I write like a 2nd grader lolol)

Oh and 1 more thing. idk why I wrote the most at like 1-2am... I'm just bored as hell and I can't fall asleep LOL OK NOW BYE FOR REAL]