Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Violets heart was beating fastly as she walked into the kitchen. It was like with every step her heart beat got louder more uncontrollable. Violet stood on the other side of the island far away from the alpha as she possibly could be. There next to him stood Kali. Did her aunt not notice how weird it was for her to have friends this old. Maybe she was to drunk to notice.

"Youre nervous." He said folding his walking stick .

"n-no." violet let out a shaky breath.

"You dont have to be.. Im on your side Violet." He says and Violet sighs.

"Why are you here? Kidnapping me again." She hissed at them placing her phone on the counter.

"Nope. Im not the one to do things twice. " He says and Kali smiles at Violet sending an unwelcoming shiver down her body.

"what do you want with me." She asked

"I want you in my pack as my personal banshee." He says glaring at me

"But why me? Theres other banshees around why me?" Violet sighs asking him.

"I only put the most powerful anything in my pack and your the most powerful banshee in town well besides your mother and it would be tragic if anything was to happen to her." He smirks at VIolet as he hears the rise in her beats and the quickness of her heart.

"You cant do anyting to her shes in ichen." violet mumbles

"Oh really? well what about your sweet adventrous aunt. The one that loves you so much drinkng a pretty bottle of wine ." He brings out his clothes. "I could just slit her throat and maybe make it look like a suicide and you wont have one crazy family member but two." He chuckles and Violet leans on the island.

"Lets say I do this for you.... Whats in it for me?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"Power." He says and Kali snarls.

"You get more Power than you already have."

"Why would I want more Power when I dont even want the power I have." VIolet glares at the man even though he cant see her.

"LIsten Im going to say this once and only once. You dont join my pack tonight I will kill everyone you love starting off with Scott McCall." He says and he hears that spike in heart and smells that warm feeling surronding her.

"Now that sparks an intrest so what do you say?" He ask Violet standing up on his feet.

"Ill join your pack." I say and Kali comes and grab me.

"tell your aunt your going out and youll be back later." She growls in my ear.

"I have homework and all that other good stuff." I say to her and she growls at me again.

"Fine ." Violet say and walk to the living room where aunt vivian is refilling her glass.

"Aunt Viv Im going out and Ill be home kind of late. " Violet say and she nods waving me off.

"Yeah yeah have fun with your friends. Jus text me on your way home." She says smiling at me. Where the hell was her maternal istinct. Shouldnt she know something is wrong with me or is she completely oblivous to everything around her that doesnt have to deal with alcohol. Kali tosses Violet out the front door literally.

"Now Im getting tossed out my own house. Just great amazing." Violet says standing up and brushing off her jeans.

"Get in the car kid ... We dont have all day." She says and I climb into the truck.

**

They pull up to Beacon Hills bank. Which has been vacant for years after a robbery happened in town. Kali pulls Violet out of the truck and helps Deucalion inside.

"God Kali could you be more caring?" Violet ask sarcasm dripping from her mouth.

"Yeah yeah Kid shut up and walk." Kali growls and Violet walks faster shutting up. Violet had to get answers to all of this. She had to know what was so special about her out of all the banshees in town why her? Vivian was back but she wasnt even on her mothers side she was her fathers sister. So maybe she wasnt a banshee maybe she just didnt know.

"You hide here and just do youre job." Kali says sitting Violet down on the upper level.

"whats going on?" Violet askes Kali.

"Another pack is trying to fight us." Kali says and smirks at Violet walking off to her hiding place.

***

Scott and Isaac walk into view and Deucalion is standing on a broken escalator. Scott looks at Deucalion who Violet cant ever get one clear emotion out of his face. Not one. His face always look the same like a solid rock.

"You didnt come alone." Deucalion says to Scott.

"Yeah. This is Isaac." Scott says and Violet can feel her cheeks heat up even at the sound of his voice.

"Im not talking about Isaac." Deucalion says and Violet looks through the little peep hole but all she sees is Scott , Isaac, and Deucalion.

Then Derek walks out fully wolfed out and Cora and Boyd are behind him. Scott seems a little surprise at the apperance of the three wolves. Violet can feel her heart speed in anticipation and anxiety. This literally calls for a fight and she knows it. No one comes to talk guns showing. Thats what Derek , Cora, and Boyd did just that. Ducalion wasnt someone you wanted to do that with. Violet knew that by just his demeanor you didnt have to be a banshee to figure that out.

"You knew I would do this?" Scott says to Derek.

"Derek Don't you cant do this and no one gets hurt. If someone else dies..." Scott trails off as Derek points at Deucalion . Seriously what was Derek on because whatever was making him walk into a death wish Violet wanted a lot of it.

"Him. Just Him." Derek says face scrunched and Violet cant tell if this is a movie or real life action becuase things like this shouldnt exist. She shouldnt exist it just wasnt natural not normal.

"Just me?" Deucalion asked in a you sure you want to do this voice. "Now , Hows a blind man find his way into a place like this all on his own? " Mhmmm you walked into it duh. Oh god Kali! There was definitely something bad that was going to happen tonight. Violet should be home eating ice-cream with her aunt as she talks about the places she went and the men she hooked up with. Not in the middle of a freaking werewolf fight deteacting who was dieing and who wasnt.

Kali comes jumping from the air sliding down a wall scracthing it with her nails and toes.Scott and Isaac backs up when they see her. She growls at them. Ennis walks up behind them in a tight white t-shirt it looked a little young. I guess thats what wolves like tight shirts and hard attitudes. Great! just great the twins add on to my worries.... I just cant deal with this. Im not going to watch it.

"I have a new memeber of my pack... You know Derek I never thought that you kicking someone out would come to a greater pleasure for me." Deucalion says and Violet can feel herself not being able to breathe. She closes her eyes and place a hand over her heart.

"Violet my favorite little banshee please come out here." He says but Violet doesnt move only making him angry. "NOW!" he growls shaking the whole building. Violet quickly jumps up and walks to stand next to Deucalion on the broken escolator.

"Now Derek how bad do you feel for kicking such a special little girl out." He growls taking my hair out of its bun. Violet is shaking in fear right now because she doesnt understand why Deucalion is doing this . Derek attacks Kali and then the fight begins. Violet cant say who is going to win because everything is going so fast too to fast. Then Violet hears those little voices and theyre going crazy in her head calling out two names. Jumping around and around. She looks to see Enis and Derek tussling at the edge of the ledge.

"ENNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Violet yells but its too late. Both Enis and Derek are falling into oblivion.

A/N

-20 comments for the next part and trust me you want the next part.