Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Violet rolled over in her large bed. The sun beaming on her face. She sighed and woke up. Squinting her eyes at the blinding california sun. She rolled out of bed reading her alarm clock. 7:00. It red in neon red digital numbers. Violet rolled her eyes because she shouldve been leaving out of her house by this time. She sighs and walks towards her closet. She pulls out her short plaid skirt. Black stockings. Her favorite pair of combat boots. She pulls the skirt on and then decides not to wear the stockings. She pulls on knee high grey socks instead.

She pulls on a mustard yellow t-shirt. She wears her long brown hair down. She pulls on her jean jacket. She then goes do her hygiene.She comes back drying her face with her face towel. She applies her rebel lipstick from Mac. She grabs her bag after putting on jewlery and walks out of the room. She grabs her car keys and walks out of the house. She drives to school.

**

She pulls the door to her english class open. She stands by the door for a while looking for a seat but all the ones in the back are sadly taken. She walks towards the teachers desk. Then she catches brown eyes. The boy looks down and then looks back up smiling at her.Scott was always shy when it came to girls. Violet doesnt know why his smile seems so inviting. She cant help but to smile back. She walks and sits behind the boy. She stares off not really wanting to deal with anybody.

"She found a body last night." She hears a pale kid, the shrieffs son who doesnt know how not to listen in on phone calls, sitting beside the tan boy, say into his ear and then Lydia Martin whips her head around and stares at her. Violet cant help but smirk and put her head down on the desk. Now she was a bigger freak than she already was. Somebody should just tattoo the words stay away across her forehead.

When she looks back up the tan boy is staring at her. He smiles at her again showing his beautiful lone dimple. Violet cant help but smile again,which has Scotts stomach spitting out butterflies, and then look towards the window. She couldnt wait to get out of school for the day. Then the door opens revealing the new girl. Well she was the new girl. Allison Argent.She awkwardly walks towards the seat infront of the tan boy and sits there. The only reason Violet knows Allison is because Isaac never shut up about her. Well everyone knew Lydia Martin. She hung out with her on her first day here. Something like that is definitely legendary.

Where the hell is this english teacher of hers. Just as she says that her phones vibrates. She was deciding on not taking it out because it'd be nobody but her aunt. She shrugs reaching in her jackets pocket pulling it out. She unlocks her iphone. She looks at the the number on the top of her screen. As she hears the clacking of heels and the voice of a woman.

" The offering was bared by a black bank of clouds, and the tranquil waterway leading to the utmost ends of the earth flowed sombre under an overcast sky--seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." The teacher smiles at the class. Which makes Violet creeped out. Shes guessing shes the only one whose creeped out by such a weird interduction.

The teacher goes on to introduce herself. Then Scotts phone vibrates and he jumps out of his seat. He's already going towards the door of the classroom. Violet cant help but keep her brown eyes on his back as he walks away from her. She doesnt know why she has this pull towards the boy,but she cant help it. Violet pushes a few strands of her brown hair behind her ear. She watches Ms.Blake chase the boy. She believes his name is Scott. She hears Lydia talking to the Shrieffs kid behind her.

"Hey can I borrow a pen." Allison askes her turning around to face her.

"Umm yeah." Violet says handing Allison the pen. She digs in her bag to find another pen. She pulls the pencil her mother had used out of the bag and places it towards the paper. Then its like shes taking into a trance once her fingers clench around the pencil. She can see all the deaths shes ever predicted and how they died. Its like a flash of memories coming back to her. She opens her mouth another wailing scream shots out. Making everyone drop their pens and cover there ears with both hands. Then its all over as quick as it started.

Violet throws the pencil away from her. As tears stream out her eyes and onto her desk. She quickly stands up seeing as everyone in the class is watching her. She wipes her eyes grabing her things and practically running out the class bumping into Ms.Blake in the hallway. Her things fall out her hands. She quickly stuffs the papers back into her bags and shoves her notebook in her bag. Ms.Blake places a hand on Violets shoulder and wave of coldness takes over Violet. She looks up at Ms.Blake shocked and then backs away from her.

"Youre so cold." VIolets lets out in a hurry.

"Excuse me?" Ms.Blake raises her eyebrow at her folding her arms across her body.

"Like death." Violet spalts out before she can even take it back. Violet looks at Ms.blake face before she can see all the students staring at her by the door before she runs out of the school.

**

Violet is back at Eichen House. The second time in a week. She literally takes off towards the building. Ignoring the whispers coming off the walls. She runs towards the front desk signing her name on the visitors sheet. She grabs her visitors pass placing it around her neck. She waits for the nurse from yesterday to come and walk her to the visiting area. She sits on her usual chair. She looks up at the door as her mother walks in. Her mothers hair normal today. Its the way that Violet left it. Her mothers smile reaches her grey eyes.

"Bug you surprised me." Her mother says as she sits down.

"Yeah." VIolet mumbles and her mother grabs her hand.

"Its here." Her mother says as she feels her daughters hands.

"What?" VIolet askes her mother who only grabs a pencil and paper from the middle of the table. Violet had put down becuase she forgot to bring them. Well she nearly throw the pencil across the room in class today. Violets mother is doing the smae thing she does all the time. She's writing down numbers. Like a code. She feels the page halfway before Violet is upset .

"What? What's here.?" VIolet askes shaking her mother,

"Something evil." Her mother just tells her not even looking at her.

"What evil? Whose evil?" VIolet askes looking into her mothers dazed out eyes. Her mother smiles wickedly at her.

"Find Lydia Martin." Her mother smirks before she begins to laugh. All she does is keep laughing. The nurse tries to grab her.

"No! She has to help me!" Violet snears grabbing the mans arm and pushing him back. He stumbles into the support beam.

"You need to leave!" A blonde short woman with blue eyes tells Violet. Violet sighs grabbing the paper her mother wrote on and walked out of the waiting room. Her feet began to walk down the long corridor. Passing rooms of other crazy people. She can hear that same whisper giving her directions.

"Banshee Violet." SHe can hear the walls of Eichen house whisper as she walks down the corridor.

"Banshee...."

"Death." The walls whisper as she contiues. Violet tries not to listen to the voices because she doesnt want to end up here. She doesnt want to be like her mother. She's going ultterly crazy and she knows it. She turns the corner of the hall and shes standing in the doorway of a mans room. He's hanging from the ceiling viens popping out of his seat. Violet wails once again. Everyone can hear this scream. A few nurses run over to the room. People are bumping her moving towards the man. That same blonde nurse wraps arms around Violet pushing her towards the front of Eichen house.

"Im sorry you had to witness that." The nurse smile.

"Grechen Rogers." Violet hears the walls talking again. Violet tries to push her thoughts out of her mind.

"Samuel Edwards." VIolet hears that same taunting voice enter her ears.

"Bethany Picket." It says again. Violet jumps out of the seat taking the visitors pass off and slamming it down on the blondes desk.

"Maybe you shouldnt come back for a while." The blonde says and Violet rolls her eyes like she even wanted to come to this haunting place any freaking way.