Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Violet sat among the kids in the library of her highschool. She sat at a table alone headphones plugged into her computer the sounds of maroon five coming from her Macbook Pro. She didnt think anything else could happen to her today that was out of the ordinary. After the twins took her to her house so she could bandage her ankle they took her to starbucks and now shes back at school for her free peroid. She saw the twins walk into the library and over to a book shelf. She rolled her eyes because they had no reason to be in here. No reason at all.  

Ethan was eyeing Danny walk past him and Violet couldnt help but chuckle. Poor Ethan had been lusting over Danny since he seen him and he coudlnt even talk to him. Violet stood up from her algebra 2 book that was sitting on the right side of her laptop. She walked over to the twins.

"So a big bad alpha twin cant talk to poor little human boy Danny?" She says poking Ethans fit stomach.

"He just doesnt have the balls." Aiden chuckles

"Woah the rejected calls the twin ball-less. Ive never seen anything more ironic....oh wait a wolf wont talk to a human." Violet says joking around with them.  

"Shut up and grab your things we have to get to class and little miss I want McCall but then I dont but i do then i dont , he wont even talk to you so maybe humans are just imtimadatting." Ethan says grabing my shoulders and walking me to my table. 

I start packing up my bag and I walk to the door throwing my starbucks in the trash on the way out. We walk to class and I say. "Maybe just Maybe only us extremely hot humans are the ones that are intimidating I mean look at Danny, Lydia , and I ... Super gorgeous and not a werewolf or anyother super natural creature." I smile at them.

Aiden rolls his eyes. "Yeah yeah just sit down." VIolet sits in the front of Aiden while Ethan sits on the side of him. 

"Okay everyone.. I know this is the last class of the day. To be honest I want to get out of here too." Mrs. Blake says holding a stack of papers. 

Scott smiles at the twins and Violet turns to face him to watch the action. 

Scott reaches in his bag and pulls out something that looks like it belongs on a car and spins it with his hand. The twins jump in their seat looking at the thing and Violet is just lost staring at the thing. Scott places it on his desk and says. 

"That looks kind of important. " He reaches in his back and pulls out a smaller object with a wire in the middle sticking out of it. 

"I have no idea what that thing does." Scott says and Violet mumbles. 

"That makes two of us." Scott sends her a small dimpled smile causing Violet to look down and blush. 

Scott blushes at the sound of Violets heart beating wildly out of its ribcage. He just stares at her forgetting about making the twins pissed off. Then a motorcycle sounds and the twins look at Scott. Aiden jumps out of his seat and runs for the door. 

"Wait! Aiden dont." Ethan says trying to catch his brother from making a stupid ass mistake. 

That doesnt stop Aiden from running out the classroom. Then you can hear a motorcycle. That doesnt sound like its coming from outside. Everyone runs out of the classroom and the first person in the hallway was Isasc and Aiden was holding his bike. Then Violet gets exactly what Scott was doing. He was trying to piss the twins off for what had happened earlier with Isaac. Violet expected the twins to be childish and immature but she didnt expect it from Isaac or Scott. 

Ms.Blake moves to the front of the crowd. She looks at Aiden and his bike in disappointment. Well more like in shock. Violet crosses her arms over her chest as she looks at Scott and Isaac. 

"You have got to be kidding me." Ms. Blake says walking towards Aiden who looks like he wants to shit his pants. 

"You realize that this is going to result in a suspension." SHe says crossing her arms.  At that moment Allison , Scott, and Isaac start to laugh. Violet rolls her eyes storming into the class and grabbing her things throwing it into her tote. She walks out and grabs a motorcycle handle. 

"Lets go Aiden." Violet say glaring at him and as Violet tries to move the bike someone grab her arm but Violet can tell that its Scott because of the switching in her stomach when he touches her. 

"What?" Violet ask annoyed. 

"Whats wrong?" He askes her his puppy dog brown eyes looking extremely sad. 

Aiden steps into his face. "Look what youve done to my bike." He growls and Ethan runs out the class pushing Aiden out of Scotts face. As much as he would enjoy watching Scott get his ass beat he didnt want it in front of the whole first floor classes. 

"god Scott! I expected this from the twins but not from you or Isaac." Violet says following Ethan and AIden out the school. Scott couldnt take his eyes off her as she left him standing there. 

** 

Violet parked her car outside of Derek's loft. She walked inside and to the guest room totally ignoring Cora and Derek standing there. She pulled her up into a messy bun and fell face first on the matress that had no sheets on them anymore. She hoped up and looked around the room to find that it was now empty. Her bags wasnt here anymore. The phone charger she left plugged intot the wall was now gone.She walked back to the livingroom. 

"Derek? Wheres all my stuff?" She askes him and he frowns pointing to the floor next to the desk. Violet looked at his expression and how Cora wouldnt even lift her head to look at her. She got what they were doing. They were kicking her out. 

"Did I do something wrong?" Violet askes Derek raising an eyebrow. 

"No but youve over stayed youre welcome." Derek says with no emotion in his voice. 

"MY WELCOME?!" Violet yells shocked that he would even say such a thing. " I DIDNT ASK YOU TO SAVE ME ! YOU JUST DID" Violet yells at him becuase he completely lost his mind. 

"I'll go." She says grabbing her bags and walking to get the school bag she dropped in her "room". It wasnt hers anymore because she had been officially kicked out of the loft. Where the hell was she supposed to go now. Back home? Not that she really wanted to go there because it wasnt ideal for her to be alone. She had no where else. Thats where she was headed... home . The place didnt even feel like home anymore. 

As she pulled into the driveway she saw a white 2014 Bmw with red leather seats. Great now her aunt has walked into the line of fire. Out of all the months she couldve came home she choose the worst one. She didnt even have to come home a facetime call or a text would do. Thats why modern technology was invented. She grabbed her three bags from the trunk and her bookbag from the passenger seat. She walked into the house and her aunt walked out of the kitchen a wine glass in her hand filled with white wine. 

"My favorite niece." She smiles walking into Violets arms.. Violet rolled her eyes. 

"Im your only niece auntie Vivian." VIolet says and her aunt laughs. 

"Yeah yeah you have some friends waiting for you in the kitchen." She says and im shocked because who would want to come see me.  

"umm just tell them to hold on a minute. I have to put this upstairs." Violet says holding up the bags.

"No ,No,no put those in the laundry room."she says and Violet chuckles because Vivian had always been   a neat freak. After Sleepovers she'd wash everything that Violet had taken with her or brung home. Violet  had walked the bags upstairs to the Laundry room and grabbed her phone out her book bag even though it was no use for it. Nobody ever called or texted so who would visit her. Violet walked back downstairs and into the kitchen and she froze on the spot. She never thought she'd see them so soon. 

"UH Violet my little banshee Im glad to see you." The blind man said and it was weird that he knew who she was because he didnt even turn around.