Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Violet eyes fluttered opened. She could feel a croke in her neck. God her ass hurt too. As she blinked her eyes to focus them. She find out that she was definitely not in her room nor was she in her house. She felt a sharp pain in the back of her head but when she tried to lift her arm it wouldn't budge. She looked down to see that she was tied up in a chair. She screamed but they were muffled by a cloth in her mouth.

Violets eyes bounced around the deteriorated room she was in. The Missing wall pieces making the walls look old and scummby. The peeling of the very ugly light green paint. Violet wanted out of whereever she was. Violet was kidnapped and no one would care or notice she was gone. Which sucks. Her aunt was somewhere out in the world and her mother could barely process what day it was. No one would notice that she was gone anyway. As Violet tries to scratch the eyebugers away from the corners of her eyeballs, she realizes she cant lift her hands. Well she shouldve figured that because of the cloth over her mouth.

Violet had to be sitting there for about hours on end. Her lower abdomen burned because she had to go to the bathroom so bad. Violet couldn't stand to be in that room anymore. It was like it was suffocating her closing up her airways. Making her head spin. So she hung her head down to stare at her pale pink silk pajama shorts that she was still in. Anything was better than staring at the chipping walls with missing pieces.

Violet was asleep again once she heard a slam that woke her up. A blind man came walking into the room. His walking stick hitting the floor and his arm clinging to a tan woman with no shoes. Why didn't she have shoes on? Was the first thought that ran through violets mind.The lady comes and remove the mouth gag and only that. 

"The pretty little Banshee."the blind man said as he waited for the tan girl with great posture to come back with his chair. Which she slammed down. The blind man crossed his leg over the other.

"V-Violet ." Violet squeaked out voice raspy and dry.

"Excuse me?" The man stated looking straight at Violet. So much for him being blind.

"My names not Banshee its violet." VIolet gets out dryly and she feels as if her lungs are going to burst. 

"But youre a banshee." The tan woman states dryly like Violet should already know this. 

"Im a Kelly." Violet rolls her eyes and begins to lick her chapped lips. This statement makes both werewolves explode with laughter. 

"She doesnt even know about the gift that she has." The woman stares at Violet like she's a dumb teen. The woman doesnt look much older than her twenties. 

"Well dear.." The blind man starts but gets cutt off. 

"Violet." Violet snarls at the blind man. He shouldnt cakked her dear. He had no right. 

"Yes Violet. Violet you see you find dead bodies. You belt out murderous screams. you also predicted your teacher smelled like death." The man says and he gets up then places a manilla folder on Violets lap. 

"You've been predicting death since you were six and you didnt even know it my ... Violet." He smirks sitting back in his chair with the help of the woman. 

"I cant really open the folder." Violet rolls her eyes at the mans stupidity.   

"Right Kali ." The man says and the women walks towards Violet and she sees long dark black toenails on the womens feet now. They werent just on her feet it was also on her hands. If Violet said she wasnt impending her own death then she was lying. The lady slices the duct tapes around her hands off. Violet just stares at the lady. Violet can feel her own heart pick up speed.