Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Violet was strecthing withh Aiden and Ethan. They were at cross country practice. Normally Violet wouldnt be out here at cross country practice because she'd rather be at home in sweatpants with a tub of cookiedough Ben&Jerry's and just devour it while watching Chuck Bass & Blair Waldorf rule New York. Sadly she hasnt been home in weeks and she doesnt exactly feel safe at home.She had been living with Derek and Cora for weeks now. Her and Cora were like sisters , and she had never really had a girl bestfriend before. Cora was glad to be her first.

The reason why she was here right now was because Derek suggested that she join a sport activity to get her mind off all this alpha banshee business. Violet hadnt really thought about her kidnappers in awhile. Mainly because she didnt want to think about them and because she didnt want to have to choose between Derek and Cora and the alpha pack. She knows who she'll choose and she doesnt think it will end well for them. She's refrained from thinking about it because well she just isnt sure about what to exactly do.

"Hey Violet I didnt know you did cross country." A man voice said as Violet was strecthing out her back leg muscles. She looked up to see Stiles. His hair up on top of his head pink lips parted a little.

"I do now." She shrugged standing up and strecthing her arms over her head.

"Right duh... because if you didnt you wouldnt be here." Scott fumbled with his fingers blushing which caused Violet to coo inwardly at how adorable he was. Violet was about to speak but the whistle was blown and people started running.

"Can you keep up McCall?" Violet smirked taking offf only to have Scott chasing after her. Violet was having fun with Scott. Until she turned the corner and ended up going the wrong way. She started walking back.

**

Violet hid behind a tree once she saw Issac run right into Aiden. Aiden fell with Issac on top of him. Then Ethan and Aiden got up and Issac looked up at them with amber glowing eyes. Teeth bearing snapping at the twins. Violet clasped both of her hands over her mouth. Her scared scream muffled as she looked at Issac. He couldnt be one of them.

She cant just let him attack the twins like this. What was she supposed to do? How was she supposed to help them? She didnt have any wolfsbane and she couldnt fight Issac off because he's a beta for crying out loud. Whose beta is he? Violets brown eyes widen larger as she saw the twins k-nines. Their eyes wasnt glowing yet but their teeth was showing.

"Aiden I forgot how many bones are in the human body?" Ethan smirked at his brother while Issac was on the ground.

"I dont know Ethan lets count." Aiden stated about to crack one of Issacs bones. No! Violet enternally screamed. She needed to help Issac. Until she watched Scotts tan body come running into the clearing. He punched Aiden in the face and you could hear his fist connect with the bone.

"Thats one." Scott smirked as Aiden fell to the ground allowing Issac got up and stood next to Scott. Both of their eyes glowing amber challengeing Aiden and Ethan whose eyes were glowing red now and they were all breathing heavy. Before Vioelt could jump in the middle of them and try to stop it her feet were dragging somewhere again.

***

Violet just allowed her feet to carry her. Already knowing that she was going to find a deadbody. She had come to expect a dead boyd. Of course that was a week ago. She hasnt found anyother deadbodies. Good things never last. Violet just watched the dirtroad as she ran.

She came into a clearing and everyone was standing around in a circle. There was a large tree in front of everyone. Vioelt couldnt really see anything but she didnt want to. She hadnt found a dead body in a while and she'd like to keep it that way. Cross country was supposed to be her outlet from this banshee thing and now look she's finding deadbodies on the cross.

Further Violet just a little further!

Youre so close! So Close!

Come on VI make us proud of you.

The voices in Violets head said to her. Taunting her and she just couldnt resist it. She was literally crazy. In order to get the taunting voices outside of her head she had to see the body. Violet pushed through the crowd her heart beating against her chest. No matter how many times she sees a dead body she'll never be ready to see another one.

Once she got to the front she stood next to Scott and looked at her running shoes. The dirt laying on top of her sneakers. Making her shoes look old and worn out. She couldn't bring herself to look until the voices had come flooding back. She brung her once innocent brown eyes towards the tree. As soon as she looked at the Bullet leash around the boys neck she screamed. Everyone around her covered their ears except Scott. His hand reached out and grip onto Violets. For some reason that made Violets heart rate come back to normal and she was done screaming.

****

Violets brown eyes looked into Scotts as she was answering the Sheriffs questions. For some reason she had this dying urge to smack Scott and to thank him. She wonder how he got her to stop screaming. Yeah he held her hand ,but if it was Derek or Cora holding her hand would she would've stopped? The answer to this question would literally scare the hell out of Violet.

She didn't want the answer to this question at all. Derek had walked over to her and the sherif. She was happy to see Derek because she couldn't wait to leave. She never wanted to see a dead body ever again. Seeing all these dead bodies was literally making Violet lose her mind and maybe just maybe her soul.

A/N

1.Two updates in one day :)

2. Scott and Violet???

3. Comment

4.Vote 😘