Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Cora walked into the guest room which was being occupied by Violet. She had been sleep for a whole day and well she needed to go to school. Derek wanted her to go , Isaac was trying to talk Derek into letting her sleep, Isaac was really just trying to avoid the young girl. Cora just felt proud that she could help save the girl after her and Derek had killed Boyd. After she couldn't save Erica.

Derek didn't feel like being annoyed by Scott even more. After Derek told Scott about Violet he's been calling, texting , and trying to come over 24/7. The girl was sleeping but Scott didn't seem to get that through his little thick skull. He was really annoying Cora and not to mention his sidekick that Cora was having enough of. Cora walked into the room and the girl was already up. Her heart beat steady until she saw Cora. A wave of fear washed over the young girl. She curled more into herself.

"Hey I'm not going to hurt you Violet." Cora said easying her way over to the girl. She sat criss-cross on the end of the bed placing a bag in the middle of her and Violet.

Violet just looked at her skeptical. "But you're one of them aren't you. One of those monsters." Violet said grabbing the purse and the duffle bag.

"Hey look I put my ass on the line to save you and yes I'm a werewolf but I'm not a monster." Cora huffed standing up and she could smell the guilt and panic coming over Violet.

"Hey I'm sorry... You're Derek's sister." Violet mumbles pulling clothes out the bag , her phone, her laptop, and some shoes. .

"Yeah and don't worry about it. " Cora smiled at her and walked over to the bed again.

"Can I help you pick out an outfit for school?" Cora asked shyly.

"Yeah."Violet yawned and standing up.

"You can go shower and stuff. I grabbed your toothbrush and your car is here."Cora states finding an outfit for Violet as she goes to the bathroom.

Cora never got to do this. She never got to pick out an outfit for the first day of school or any other events. She's been on her own her whole life. That's why she was excited to dress Violet.

**

Violet walked into english. When she walked into the door brown met brown. She doesn't know why but she couldn't bring herself to look away from Scott. After Cora told her how he'd been checking up on her non-stop, she felt bad for what she said to him at her locker. Violet couldn't help but smile at the thought of him checking on her. Lets face it Scott was hot with his two band tattoo and his hair on top of his head. That lone dimpled smile and puppy dog brown eyes. Violet bit her lip not wanting to look away from Scott.

A person bumped into Violet making her left side move forward. She would've dropped her notebook and cell phone if she didn't have such a tight grip on it. The person stood in front of her.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you standing right there. Shouldn't be texting and walking I guess." Allison Argent gave an apologetic smile that seemed sincere. Violet nodded.

"It's fine."Violet said walking past Allison her long brown hair swaying. She takes her seat behind Scott. She sits down in sync with Allison. Violet shrugs off the motorcycle jacket and lays her head on her hand waiting for Ms.Blake.

**

Scott couldnt help but stare at Violet who had been sitting with Ethan and Aiden. He knew that they were lying about her who really kidnapped her. Who was he to take Violets first friends away from her even if they were lying. She'd figure it out for herself... right? He couldnt take his eyes off her. Even when Stiles and Isaac was trying to tell hom about all the deaths going on.

Isaac was trying to tell him something about the alphas. He was too focused on Violet. She had laugh at something stupid that Ethan had said about Danny. Her smile was so beautiful. Scott had this unsettling feeling in his stomach. He wished he could make that smile appear on her face. What upset him was that Ethan and Aiden were just lying to her face. 

Scott had gathered the courage to walk over to their table and pull her away from the two. Maybe it was just his jealousy or his wolf being a possive little bitch. He didnt care. He didnt want Violet around two alpha's that turned into a hideous monster. They could literally tear her in half without even trying. Scott turned to look at the table with Violet in the middle and the twins on her right and left side. 

Scott was halfway there when Violet smiled at something Ethan said. Scott felt his knees go weak as he saw Violets face light up like a christmas tree. Her cheeks were red and her eyes were slightly closed. Her body moved to the side and her smile was just beautiful. Scott felt as if he would throw up just at looking at her. All the courage he had a minute ago was gone. All he felt was his kness buckle, his heart thumping against his chest, and his palms become sweaty. 

A/N

1. Im sorry if it sucked this is my real first teenwolf fanfic and I dont have many votes so im thinking that the story sucks so far :( 

2. Scott and Violets relationship :) 

3. Just apperciate Kendall's gif. :P 

4. Please Comment & Vote