Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Violets feet were taking her somewhere once again. She was completely tired of this. Just walking anywhere in the middle of the night. Theres completely nothing dangerous about this. Violet walks and stops once shes outside the community pool. Did someone drown? Who the fuck goes swimming this late anyway. All Violet knew was that she didnt want another dead body on her consicous.

But you dont always get what you want. Violet knew this. Violet wanted her father, her mother, and her sanity. Those were all things she wasnt going to get. She knew this. When she said she didnt want to find another dead body. Yeah she wasnt going to get that either. As she walked into the pool area. Violet saw red hair and a green coat bending down reaching towards the pool. She slowly walked over to see that Lydia Martin and just turned over a dummy. Then what the hell was she doing here if nobody died? Was this because her mother said find Lydia Martin? Then she actually found Lydia Martin.

Lydia looked up at her with wide green eyes. Violet couldnt help but give the girl a small smile. Well Violet felt sympathy for the girl. Lydia looked frightened, lost, and confused. Everything Violet was but Violet just had a better mask for it. At least she hoped she did. Lydia looked back at the ground and her hands she placed on the ground. She picked them back up because she felt liquid on it. Violet looked at her hands with wide brown eyes. Both girls looked up at the same time only for both of them to belt out ear shattering screams.

**

Once they were at the hospital.A female nurse took them both into an examination room. She had long dark brown curly hair.Pink scrubs that was matched with a tired expression. Violet sat on the bed opposite of Lydia.

The nurse had cleaned Lydia's hand free of blood. Violet watched them intently.Violet wanted to know what was so special about Lydia Martin. Why she got all the boys? The good grades? Seriously Violet worked her ass off to get good grades. Only to come second to Lydia Martin.

It was like Violet couldn't win at life. She couldn't get a date. Couldn't make friends. Couldn't get a 4.0. Didn't have parents. Was on the verge of psychotic. And was finding dead bodies. Oh and plus she had a English toucher who reminded her of death.

"I'm Melissa McCall and I'm just going to check you up."The nurse smiled at me and I nodded.

"What's your name sweet heart?" She asked me

"Violet Kelly." I said looking straight ahead as she put the flashlight up to my eye.

"Mom!" A male voice said walking into the room. It was the same person she had sat behind in english. The one with the inviting smile. Scott McCall. He looked at Violet and Violet smiled giving him a lazy wave and a nod of the head. Scott smiled back at Violet. They're eyes locked on each other. As Violet stared into his brown eyes it was like he had just dealt with more than he could handle. Melissa just smiled at the two.

"Mhmm."Lydia cleared her throat. Everyone turned to look at Lydia.

"Are we done here?"Lydia ask cocking her head to the side giving her famous closed mouth smile.

"Yes Lydia your both fine you can both go."Melissa said and Lydia walked out.

"Thank you."Violet sent Melissa a smile and ran out after Lydia. She caught up to her and grab her arm. When their skin meet Violet felt this connection towards Lydia. Like she feels with her mother sometime.

"Lydia why were you at the pool?" I asked her and she sighed

"I don't know okay."She says rolling her eyes.

"Look I don't know what any of this means but I've been finding bodies for the past few days and my mother told me to find you.. she said you could help me." Violet sighs handing her the paper her mother wrote on.