Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

Violet couldnt get over what she saw in the woods. Was that the reason why Issac had left her? He was a werewolf? Why couldnt he just tell her? Did he not trust her enough to tell her anything?How could he just leave her and not share one of the biggest scerets ever with her? This is even bigger than his father hitting him and he couldnt tell her. Maybe she shouldnt even be mad that he couldnt tell her because if it was up to her then she wouldnt have any part in this life.

This was the only thing running through Violets head. Violet had walked out of her room in Derek's loft. She walked into the kitchen putting her bag on a chair in the kitchen. Derek was shirtless eating a bowl of cereal and Violet couldnt take her eyes off of his prefect chest. God did Derek have to be that hot and just walk around like that. Violet thought as she bit her bottom lip staring at him.

"Derek isnt meat Vio." She heard a nickname that she hadnt heard in forever. Violet looked over and look at curly haired blue eyed Issac Lahey. Her ex-bestfriend. He was smiling at her and she couldnt help but notice how sexy he got. Did having werewolf powers make you extremely sexy because the twins were hot, Derek is hot, Issac looks like a truck of puberty ran him over, and Scott McCall was definitely hot. Violet gulped and grabbed a bagel.

"I'll see you later Derek and tell Cora I'll see her later." Violet states grabbing her bag and slapping cream cheese onto her bagel before putting it in her mouth grabbing her phone in one hand keys in the other.

**

Violet had sat in her seat in english. Scott wasn't in class today but she was hoping that's he'd be there. She needed to know more about him. About why he was so quick to fight the twins? Why he was so quick to help Issac ? who she'd never seen him hang out with.It was just so much she wanted to ask Scott.

Violet ignored the pull on her heart everytime she looked in front of her. She didnt know how much she liked Scott until he wasnt there. How much she looked forward to seeing those brown puppy dog eyes. How much she wanted to get to know the story behind those brown eyes. She wasnt even afarid of his amber eyes like she was of Issacs or the alphas. It was like Scotts amber eyes pulled her into him.

Violet looked over to her left and saw that Stiles wasnt here ethier. She knew that it had something to do with supernatural.VIolet sighed and placed her head on the desk. Her reason for practicipating wasn't even here. She literally zoned out for the rest of the day.

***

It was the end of the school day. Everyone had left the school. Violet was getting ready for cross country practice. She had been avoiding the twins all day. She grabbed her phone turning on her music wraping it around her arm. She walked through the schools doors and to the usual practice place. Danny had joined her and was walking beside her. Violet smiled at him and they walked in a silence.

Once they were on the dirtroad Danny helped Violet strecth out her body. Violet could feel eyes on her body. She stood up and saw brown eyes roaming her body. She smirked at him and put her headphones in her ear. She took off running after Danny. Her and Danny had gotten close in science class earlier that day.

After many hours of Violet hearing Ethan talk about Danny she had finally talked to him. She didnt ask Danny who he liked because honestly if he said Ethan she wouldnt know how to handle that. She was knew to this whole friendship thing. Being friends with werewolves was a whole other story. You never really knew with them. They were always surprising you.

As born to die blasted through Violets headphones she pushed herself harder. She ran faster. Violet was determined to run the whole song. Until she found herself tumbling down. Her body rolling on the dirt road. She stopped rolling and sat up straight. She tried to stand only to fall down and scream in pain.