Do I still deserve this much hate?

Start from the beginning

The pair of them looked at each other and Tae's tears were uncontrollable.

"Hyung you can't do that, it has been going on for far too long. Let's try and resolve it. I know in the end it will always be you. The both of you". Taehyung spoke with a shaken voice.

I closed my eyes as the tears spilled even more. Oh Taehyung I wish you knew what was going on in my head. The way I feel because of the way you made me feel. The way Joon made me feel.

He gave me a 101 reasons to say he loved you more than me. This is the problem with these relationships. I love both of them but there will always be an element of favouritism between us. I hate that idea, that thought and that mindset.

I opened my eyes again and now it was all three of us crying. Taehyung was holding his chest tightly and joon was holding his mark. My body was weak but I knew I needed this.

I needed to be apart to receive that closure. In order for US to work I needed ME to work. I wiped my tears and stood up.

"Look I accept the fact that you want to make it work, I accept the fact that we should talk it through. We will talk but I just can't forgive myself for what I did. Plus, immediately forgiving each other and expecting us to be normal again isn't going to work. We need time away, time away in which we aren't being jealous, we aren't being indecisive in what we want and time away so we can finally understand each other".

They nodded half heartedly. I smiled at them and just started walking around the room. Cleaning stuff up and distracting myself from them. THERE WAS NOTHING TO CLEAN!

Taehyung got up and stopped me by standing in front of me. "Hyung I understand everything but I need to be assured...is this you telling us you need time or is it you buying time so we don't have to face this problem?"

I knew what he meant and I just shook my head no. "That's not it at all Taehyung, I'm genuinely telling you I need time to forgive myself. Eventually the three of us will work out. I have said this time and time again. We will be okay. We always have and we always will".

Namjoon got up suddenly and said "yes we will, hyungs right let's go Tae, let's give him time".

Just like that Namjoon walked away, he was ashamed of himself I saw that. Taehyung looked at me one final time and gave a tiny smile before he too walked away.

The second they did I sat on the floor and took it all in. A part of me was glad because I was able to stand up for myself. Another part of me was scared was I doing the right thing?

I decided not to dwell on it too much and just focus on myself.

With a deep breath I got up and went to dress into some gym outfit. Then I walked down to the house gym that we had and started my workout.

I put my headphones in and zoned the rest of the world out. It was time to focus on me.

I let all of this affect me physically and mentally it was honestly time to change that.

It's time to focus on me now.

Hoseok POV:
We all just sat there on the couch waiting for something ANYTHING to happen. What did happen was that Yoongi hyung came down in his gym outfit and smiled at us before he went into the home gym.