Masochism (Momo/Jirou)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah... Like something rougher?"

"Rougher?" Momo smirked down at Jirou. She got real close to her ear, "Feeling naughty?"

Jirou blushed and bit her lip.

Momo leaned back before asking what she wanted to try.

"Maybe like slapping? I'm not sure but I think it's hot."

Momo nodded, really thinking it over.

"Yeah, it's ok if you don't want to! I don't wa-" Jirou instantly being cut off by a slap to her cheek. The soft burning sensation setting in as she turned back to Momo.

"Was that too hard?"

"Do it again."

With that, Momo slapped her again.

Jirou moaned before grabbing the back of Momo's neck, pulling her into a hot kiss.

From then on, it only escalated. Slapping to spanking, that lead to hair pulling, and then to breath play which led them to now. The newest development is restraints.

They've tried other things over the years and eventually settled into the rhythm they have now.
--

It's been about 5 years since the first slap and Jirou has only fallen harder for Momo. They outed their relationship about 2 weeks after the last sexual encounter, mostly because Kaminari asked Jirou out and she had to come clean.

Ever since then, they've been a strong, beautiful couple who obviously keeps their sex life private. Especially now that they're established heroes, that's extremely important.

That's how Jirou found herself in this situation, cuffed to the bed with her panties in her mouth. She watched as Momo circled the right side of the bed, just to tease Jirou.

Tied to her thigh is a vibrator. It's pressed against her clit, making her squirm and shake.

"Oh baby, you feeling good?" Momo sits on the edge of the bed, watching as Jirou crumples into her third orgasm of the night.

She knows that Jirou can't answer but it's fun to ask anyways.

The larger girl climbs farther into the bed, getting in between Jirou's legs. She pushes the vibrator forward, making Jirou gasp and shake.

Momo looks at her, Jirou's eyes rolling back at the teasing.

She presses her fingers to Jirou's entrance, collecting her cum and pressing two fingers into her cunt.

Jirou moaned loudly around the panties, grinding against Momo's hand.

"That's a good girl."

Before Jirou could cum for a fourth time, Momo pulls her fingers out.

Jirou whines as she watches Momo walk over to their toy box. She focuses hard, trying to figure out what Momo will pull out.

After a moment of rummaging, Momo pulls out a 6" ridged, black and red marbled strap on.

Jirou moans at the sight of it, that is definitely her favorite toy of them all.

Momo puts the toy on before making her way back to the bed. She unties the vibrator from Jirou and turns it off.

The black haired girl pulls the other down the bed as much as the cuffs will allow.

She reaches to their bedside table and grabs the small lube bottle. Quickly popping the cap, she pours a bit out over the toy and over Jirou's pussy.

Jirou whimpers from how cold it is and Momo rubs her thigh. "You're ok, baby."

Momo reaches forward and pulls her panties out of her mouth. Jirou immediately allowing saliva to replenish. While Jirou is distracted by not having the garment, Momo plunges into Jirou.

A loud moan immediately emitting from the smaller girl, Momo doesn't stop. She starts a brutal pace, practically her slamming into the headboard.

Jirou pulls against the cuffs, her mouth hung open in a silent scream.

"Oh there she is, that's a good little slut."

Momo enunciating as she thrusts into Jirou.

She quickly wraps her left hand around Jirou's throat, squeezing the sides.

Jirou moans, her eyebrows knitting together as she stares at Momo.

Momo keeps thrusting, her right hand on Jirou's hip.

Momo removes her hand from Jirou's throat and slaps her.

"I wanna cum, please!"

"That's not how you ask, baby."

Jirou moans as she's slapped a second time. "M-May I please cum, Mommy?"

"No." Momo starts rubbing Jirou's clit with her left thumb.

Jirou pulls against the restraints again, begging to cum.

Momo puts her hand right hand over Jirou's mouth. "Shut the fuck up and take it like a good girl."

Jirou's eyes roll back as Momo slams into her.

Momo whispering out little swears as she fucks Jirou.

After another minute, Momo removes her hand and grips Jirou's hips.

"Plea- I'm gonna cum!"

"Ask. Nicely."

"May I cum? Please, Mommy?" Jirou cries as she asks.

Momo leans over Jirou, ghosting over her lips, "Cum."

She kisses Jirou hard as she cums around the strap on. Momo smiles lightly as she can feel Jirou shake from her orgasm.

As soon as Jirou's done riding out her most powerful orgasm of the night, Momo pulls out. She quickly unclasps Jirou's wrists from the soft cuffs, rubbing them softly.

Momo takes off the toy, setting it aside before going back to the bed.

Jirou feels the aftershocks for a few moments before sitting up.

"Are you too tired to help me finish, baby?" Momo rubs her face as Jirou nods softly.

"That's ok, I did push you kind of hard tonight. Do you want to shower, baby?"

Again, Jirou nods and Momo carries her to the bathroom. She sets her down and immediately starts running a warm shower.

Momo helps Jirou in and they clean up, relaxing during the process.

Once out of the shower, Momo cleans everything up and changes their sheets before getting Jirou into bed.

She cuddles with the purple haired girl until she doses off, rubbing her back.