Lingerie (Aizawa/Fukukado)

Warnings-
Dirty talk, lingerie

Prompt-
"You look so pretty, baby."
"Get on top of me."
"I ripped it, didn't I?"

Top! Aizawa

Aizawa ran his fingers through his hair before leaning back in his chair.

His students were good kids but so annoying. Aizawa knew what was waiting at home for him, Fukukado let him know through multiple pictures and short videos.

He thanked the lords that he kept his phone on silent when he opened the video. He was sure she was making noise since her hand was down her panties.

Fukukado had bought a few new lingerie sets and wanted to surprise Aizawa since he worked really hard.

The minutes passed very slowly, Aizawa was painfully aware of the hard-on in his hero costume as they ticked on.

His students were testing and would thankfully go home early today. He sat there in silence, glancing around the room to make sure no one was cheating.

He checked the clock again, only thirty minutes left on the test. Thank God.

----

Once the students were done and Aizawa had collected the tests, the students began packing.

Aizawa took the tests to the office to be sent for grading. He made his way back to the classroom slowly, looking at his phone the whole way. Fukukado kept sending pictures and videos no matter how much he said he was busy and to be patient.

She just kept teasing and honestly, he loved it. It was rare that they did much outside of just average vanilla quickies since they're both heroes and duty calls interrupt most intimate moments.

It was challenging but they made it work.

As Aizawa approached the room he put his phone back into his pocket. He walked to his desk and sat down.

The students made small talk as Aizawa waited for the bell.

When it finally rang, he told the kids to be careful and don't get into trouble before exiting the class himself.

He made his way home, taking the subway and walking to his apartment building. He checked in at the gate and proceeded to walk to the actual building, pulling open the door and being greeted by the receptionist.

Once the awkward small talk was out of the way, Aizawa moved to the elevator.

He stepped in, pressed the button, and rode to his floor. He had a huge smile on his face when he got off the elevator.

Fukukado would have no idea he's already on his way home. She thinks he doesn't get off for another few hours so it'll be a nice surprise to have him home early.

He listened once he got to the door, just to make sure of where she was. He didn't hear anything so he quietly opened the door. He looked around and found that their bedroom door was closed so he shut the front door behind him softly.

Aizawa made his way to the bedroom trying so very hard to be quiet. He opened the door and found her on the bed with her phone in her hand. She didn't even notice him until he pressed into the bed by her feet.

She jumped and yelled at him for scaring her. She was in a beautiful black lace two-piece that was quite revealing.

Aizawa kissed her and nudged her jaw to the side, causing her to turn her head. He kissed her neck a few times before getting close to her ear. "You look so pretty, baby."

A light blush crept to her face, pet names weren't often in their home so it hit her in the right spot when he used them.

"Thank you, darling." He nibbled her ear before kissing back down her jaw.

He rolled over next to her and pulled her hand. "Get on top of me."

Fukukado loves it when he gets dominating. She quickly got on his lap, legs on either side of his hips. She leaned down and kissed him. He pulled off his scarf and his shirt quickly before laying back down. His hands crept to her ass and squeezed the soft flesh covered in lace. He ground upwards and she moaned softly.

Fukukado pushed her hips down and began to grind against his clothed member. Her hands immediately shot to his belt buckle and pulled it through the loops. She threw it off the bed before unbuttoning his pants. She pulled them down to his thighs and pumped his cock a few times.

"Do you want to wait or go now?"

"You're ready?"

"I've been playing with myself all day Shouta, I'm ready when you are."

Aizawa pulled her panties to the side and plunged two fingers into her. She moaned and bucked her hips as he fingered her.

He watched as she panted before kissing her hard. All of her moans being swallowed as he keeps his pace. He chuckled, watching her purely blessed out with so little contact.

He soon pulled his fingers out and licked them clean before she lined him up with her entrance and sank down on his cock.

They both moaned while she began to move. He gripped her hips and helped her ride him.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight." Aizawa groaned as he bucked his hips into Fukukado.

She dropped her hands and planted them on either side of his head. He changed their angle and began thrusting into her quickly. He held her hips in place as he fucked into her pussy.

She moaned loudly and dropped to her elbows to kiss him.

A mixture of moans, groans, and skin is all that could be heard.

Her mouth hung open as she rested her forehead against his.

"Shouta, fuck~ I'm gonna cum!" She moaned out before screwing her eyes shut.

Aizawa quickened his pace and groaned as she squeezed him, her orgasm washing over her.

"Oh, baby. I'm gonna-" He pumped into her a few more times as he came before settling her on top of him so they could both catch their breath.

Fukukado smiled softly as she rolled off of Aizawa. "That. Was. Awesome."

They both burst out laughing. It took a few minutes for them to calm down before Aizawa said, "What? Are you twelve? You said it so weird."

She just laughed and got off the bed. As she walked to the bathroom, she passed their full-length mirror by the closet door.

Aizawa heard her gasp and he shot up. "What?"

"Shouta! You're such an asshole!" She was messing with the lace panties she had on.

"I ripped it, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you ripped it dummy!"

"Sorry baby, I'll buy you some new ones."

Fukukado walked to the bathroom, a huge grin on her face. "You better."