Japanese Bondage (Sero/Kaminari)

Warnings-
Dirty talk, japanese bondage (shibari)

Prompt-
"For me?"
"You always look good in red, Denki."
"Be a good boy and you'll get to cum."

Top! Sero

Sero groaned, he had spent over $100 on things for tonight and he wasn't even sure Kaminari would like them.

Overall, he was nervous. He spent about $40 on shibari because theirs was getting too worn out, $20 on rose petals, about $30 on ingredients for dinner, and $10 in candles from Amazon that haven't even arrived yet.

Sero slammed the door closed with his foot as he entered their home. He set down the groceries and got to work on dinner.

He was making steak, green beans, and baked potatoes for dinner. He knew Kaminari like the back of his hand and he knew this meal would get him laid.

Once everything was laid out for dinner, Sero grabbed the rose petals. He sprinkled them from the front door all the way to the bed. As he glanced around the room, he mentally cursed himself for not getting Amazon prime for the candles since the room looked incomplete without them.

The black-haired man checked his phone, 4:30 pm. Kaminari would be home soon.

He laid the shibari on the bed with the gift bag for Kaminari to see when he came into the room.

Sero smiled to himself, he loves Kaminari and wants everything to be perfect for their 5 year anniversary.

He ran back to the dining room and set up their plates, making sure the food was still hot. He waited by the door until he saw Kaminari drive up.

He sat by the door until Kaminari opened it.

"Happy anniversary!!" Sero threw his arms around Kaminari, peppering kisses on his face.

"Ahh- happy anniversary!" Kaminari yelled, trying to kiss Sero back.

Sero held Kaminari for another minute before releasing the blond from his grasp.

"Put your stuff down, come here," Sero said pulling Kaminari towards the dining room.

Kaminari dropped his stuff, looking at the floor as Sero pulled him. "You put petals out? Baby, that's so sw-"

Sero pulled Kaminari into the dining room and he was met with dinner set out.

"You like it?" Sero asked, rubbing his palms down his jeans.

Kaminari smiled, "I love it, baby! You're too good to me!" Kaminari exclaimed, throwing his arms around Sero's neck.

Sero hugged Kaminari, they hugged for a moment before Sero kissed Kaminari's cheek softly.

"Let's eat." He whispered as he pulled away.

They sat down and ate dinner.

----

"Ok, I have a surprise for you, love," Sero said as he got up from the table.

"You're not proposing, are you?" Kaminari said warily as he got up too.

"I proposed when we were 17 and again when we were 20. If I was going to propose, I would make it more special." Sero said as he led Kaminari to the bedroom.

"To be fair, we were drunk both times you proposed."

Sero opened the bedroom door to reveal the rose petal covered room. Kaminari's eyes immediately shot to the brand new red shibari laying on their bed along with the gift bag.

"You bought a new shibari rope?" Kaminari asked as he picked it up.

"Yup and in red this time," Sero mumbled as he leaned against the door frame.