Electrostimulation (Shinsou/Kaminari)

Warnings-
Dirty talk, electrostimulation

Prompt-
"Did you just shock me?"
"That's right, moan like the bitch you are. Let everyone hear you."

Top! Kaminari

Shinsou rolled over for the third time, trying to get comfortable.

He huffed, he couldn't sleep without the air conditioning. He reached for his phone and checked the time.

2:56 am

He dropped back onto the bed with a sigh, "I wish the power would come back on already."

He sat up in bed and grabbed his phone again. He opened it and went straight to Instagram.

He stayed there for about 45 minutes before the low battery pop up signaled him to his 15% remaining.

He got up and thought about it for a moment.

"Maybe Kaminari is still awake?" He said to himself as he crept out of his dorm.

He walked down the hall, he could hear others on the floor since it was so quiet. He walked to the elevator and pressed the button.

He stood there for a while before he realized that it's not going to come to him.

He dropped his head as he remembered. "I really am an idiot."

He went towards the stairwell and pulled the door.

He stepped into the stairwell and he could hear people. He looked up towards the third floor and saw light through the staircase.

He started his trek upwards and was met with Ashido and Sero smoking pot.

He stepped towards them and they giggled, "Hey Shin, what're you doing?"

He looked at the pink girl in the candlelight and said, "I'm going to see Kaminari. What're you doing?"

"We're just vibing, man," Sero spoke before he took another hit.

Shinsou nodded and stepped around them, "Be careful about the candle."

Ashido hummed and spoke, "We will, its mine anyways."

Shinsou finished walking up the stairs and pulled the door. He stepped through and started his journey towards Kaminari's room.

He stopped outside his door and hesitated. He didn't know if he should knock or just open the door.

Shinsou opted to just open the door since they'd been dating for over a year now and Kaminari never learned to knock on his door. Ever.

Shinsou practically threw the door open, stepping in quickly.

He was met with the blond trying to cover himself at his desk.

Shinsou could clearly see the porn on the screen and just kinda laughed when Kaminari tried to cover his junk.

"Shit Shinsou, you scared me!" Kaminari squeaked out as he closed the tab.

Shinsou nearly cried, he was laughing so hard.

"You should've seen your face! Oh my God!" Shinsou doubled over as Kaminari watched.

"It's not funny Hitoshi," Kaminari said, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"It's a little funny," Shinsou said as he walked over to Kaminari. He kissed the top of his head and then leaned down a little farther.

Kaminari tilted his head up towards Shinsou and kissed him.