Impact Play (Shinsou/Bakugou)

Warnings-
Dirty talk, impact play, choking

Prompt-
"Behave."
"You're such a good boy for me."
"Oh fuck! Your cock feels so good!"

Top! Shinsou

Shinsou couldn't remember why he agreed to go but he did.

Right now, he's regretting that decision as he stands in the food court watching Bakugo chase Kaminari around because Kaminari called him a bottom.

Shinsou stood with a drink in his hand and Mina by his side.

"What are we gonna do?" Mina asked, shifting her weight. "The mall cops will make us leave if they don't calm down."

"I got an idea. Hold my drink." Shinsou said, tossing his cup to Mina.

He takes a deep breath before stepping forward.

He stomps over to the other two before catching Kaminari's wrist in his hand. He caught him as the sparky one was running past.

He told Kaminari to go stand with Mina and he did, they knew better than to make Shinsou use his quirk on them.

Shinsou practically sprinted to Bakugo before grabbing his wrist.

"Who the fu-" Bakugo yelled, quickly being cut off by a slap to his cheek.

"Behave." Shinsou pulled Bakugo closer as he spoke. "We're in a public mall, you behave or we're not going to have a choice but to leave. Do you understand me?" Shinsou was fed up and Bakugo could see that.

"Yes." Bakugo spat, letting Shinsou drag him back to the others.

As they got close, Shinsou could see Mina's mouth was open. She was astounded that any of that worked.

"You slapped him. How are you still alive?" She said, looking at Shinsou

"Shut up pinky!" Bakugo shouted, earning a warning glare from Shinsou.

"I don't handle bad behavior in public well. It's irritating when we're meant to be presentable as heroes."

Mina shrugged, "Let's go find Sero and Kirishima. There's not much else to do down here."

The whole journey to the others, all Bakugo could think about was how Shinsou slapped him. He made him submit. It wasn't like his mother slapping him, that just angers Bakugo. Shinsou's slap turned him on and made butterflies appear in his stomach.

He's never felt that before from anyone, let alone a non-sexual person. At least not in a few years, Shinsou and Bakugo had had sex before while they were in high school but it didn't last.

After they found the others, everyone talked about it like some freak thing had happened. Bakugo just kind of shut it out.

Shinsou noticed after a while that he was being closed off. They were in a store and once Shinsou was sure Bakugo was separated he made his way to talk to him about it.

"What do you want?" Bakugo asked, looking through a rack of shirts.

"I wanted to talk to you, " Bakugo scoffed, "Look, I'm sorry about hitting you. That was way out of line and I won't do it again."

Something broke in Bakugo at those words, "won't do it again?"

"Yeah, it wasn't right of me."

Bakugo cornered Shinsou, "Don't say that, it's fine. I was being a dick and you did what you had to to keep us from getting kicked out." Shinsou could tell by his reaction, Bakugo liked the slap. He was worried about it not happening again, not upset over it happening in the first place.