Masochism (Momo/Jirou)

Warnings-
Dirty talk, strap on, masochism
(Hair pulling, spanking, slapping, restraints, rough sex, breath play)

Prompt-
"Feeling naughty?"
"Plea- I'm gonna cum!"
"Shut the fuck up and take it like a good girl."

Top! Momo

It was a chilly, winter day at the academy.

Class let out early for the weekend, meaning the school scatters around for a few hours before most decide to go home to their parents. Jirou always kept to herself. Though she had friends, they always understood that she needed her space. She made her way back to the dorms. Her mind preoccupied with one Momo Yaoyorozu.

The sweet, all dominating woman invaded Jirou's mind. Thoughts of Momo looping as she stepped through the doors into the dormatory.

Quickly looking around, her eyes landed on the bubbly character talking to Mina on the couch in the common area.

Smiling to herself, she made her way to her room.

Jirou was dating Momo, she really enjoyed being around her but Momo wanted to keep their relationship secret for now so it's only hushed kisses and 3am bedroom trips.

They had already agreed to meet tonight in Momo's room. Jirou was excited, more so than usual. She had an idea to propose to Momo tonight.

The two had been together for about 7 or 8 months now. Their first sexual encounter was an accident, Momo didn't knock and Jirou had her headphones in. From then on, it was at least once every few weeks that they tried to make weekend night trips to each other's rooms.
----

Time passed rather quickly for both of them and around 2am, Jirou started getting ready to go to Momo's dorm.

She put on her nicest bra and panties set, a deep blue with lace around the edges. Momo had bought it for her last month and it would be her first time seeing her in it.

Once she had her hoodie and leggings back on, she made her way to Momo's dorm. Tiptoeing to make sure she didn't wake anyone up.

The purple haired girl came up to her door and knocked twice, hearing a hushed "come in". She turned the knob and swiftly stepped through, immediately hit with sweet perfume.

She shut the door behind her before stepping farther into the room. Smiling brightly as her eyes meet the beautiful girl on the bed. She ran and plopped herself next to Momo, quickly wrapping her arms around the others waist.

Momo immediately reciprocating, she pulled the smaller one close. "I missed you."

"Missed you too," muffled in her chest as Jirou snuggled closer.

Momo pet Jirou's hair, feeling the smaller girl relax against her. A smile quickly spreading across her face as she pushed Jirou to sit up.

"Yeah, I guess we don't have long." Jirou mumbled as she pushed up and sat on her knees. She made quick work of her top, pulling it over her head before watching Momo's eyes light up at the sight.

A soft hand gently touching the lace, "You're so beautiful, Kyouka."

A bright blush spreads over Jirou's face, "Thank you."

They both quickly got down to their underwear before Jirou kissed Momo. Soft, quick kisses turning to hot, needy ones as hands roamed bodies.

Jirou stopped Momo before she could pull her bra off. "Could we talk about something real quick?"

Momo immediately stopped, "Of course."

"I was wondering... Could we try something?"

"Try something?"