Cuckold Fantasy (Iida/Uraraka/Hatsume)

Warnings-
Dirty talk, hair pulling, vaginal fingering, vaginal sex, strap-ons, cuckolding

Prompt-
"You look good cumming on my fingers."
"Look into my eyes while she fucks you, I wanna see you break apart."

Top! Hatsume
Iida and Uraraka are married, Iida watches Hatsume have sex with Uraraka.

"Welcome home, dear!" Uraraka says, watching as her husband enters their shared apartment.

"Hi, honey." Iida walks towards her place on the couch and kisses her.

"Let me go put my stuff away, okay?" She nods and he walks to their bedroom, he sets his briefcase down and puts his shoes away. He walks back into the living room to find Hatsume sitting on the couch with Uraraka.

"Oh, hey Hatsume! I didn't realize you were here." He sits on the chair across from the couch.

"I was in the bathroom when you got here. It's good to see you." Hatsume smiles and looks at Uraraka.

"Yeah! She about scared me to death! I was working and all I heard was knocking, only to find Hatsume at the door." She smiles and crosses her arms. "You should've called, I'd have cleaned the house."

Hatsume waves her hand, "oh please!" She giggles, "It's no big deal! I was in the neighborhood and thought 'what the hell! I'll pay her a visit' so here I am." She shrugs and puts her hands in her lap.

Iida jumps up, "Shoot, I'm such a bad host! Do you want anything to drink?" He points at Hatsume, she shakes her head and thanks him. "What about you, baby?"

"Yeah! Can you grab me some lemonade? I made some earlier today." He walks to the kitchen and gets them both lemonade, he gets Hatsume water even though she declined.

When he returns, he finds Hatsume's tongue practically down Uraraka's throat. Uraraka shoved Hatsume back as she saw Iida. Iida smirks, "You got started without me? How rude." He sets down the drinks before sitting back in his seat.

Uraraka sits straight up, confused as ever. "I know you wanted to wait but I don't think I can!" Hatsume speaks as she put her hand on Uraraka's knee.

Uraraka looks towards Iida, her eyebrows furrowed. He looks at her and says, "It's okay baby, you don't have to if you don't want."

"Want to do what?" Uraraka mumbles as she glances between the two.

"Basically let me fuck you while he watches!" Hatsume bounces a bit as she talks, obviously excited about the event.

Uraraka doesn't want to be turned on by the thought of her husband watching her have sex with Hatsume but she can't help the wetness that pools between her thighs.

She looks at Hatsume and says, "How do you want to f-fuck me?" Hatsume reaches under the couch and pulls out a box. Hatsume opens it and shows Uraraka a strap on.

Uraraka's cheeks turn pink and she covers her face with her hands.

"You don't have to. Really, it's oka-"

"I'll do it!" Uraraka says as she brings her hands to her sides. "I'd like to." She looks at Iida and smiles, "but we need to work up to that." She points to the sex toy and turns back to Hatsume.

Hatsume sets the box onto the coffee table before going back towards Uraraka. Uraraka closes the gap and kisses Hatsume.

They kiss slowly at first, trying to get into the rhythm. Soon, the kiss starts to get more heated and Uraraka's hands come to Hatsume's face. They make out for a few more minutes before Uraraka is pulled on top of Hatsume, her hands pressing into her hips.