Gagging (Dabi/Hawks)

Warnings-
Dirty talk, gagging, choking, hookups

Prompt-
"Fuck baby, your mouth feels so good."

Top! Dabi

Hawks knew this was illegal. He knew that. Did that stop him? No. Did he care that much? No! 

"Engaging with villains, romantic or not, is strictly prohibited. Are you sure you want to do this bird boy?" The tall man smiled, knowing the bird man's answer. 

"Yes." 

Right now, Hawks is sitting in his office. He places at the clock every few minutes, waiting for the end of his shift. 

"What's bugging you?" Mirko asked, leaning back in her chair.

"Huh?" Hawks couldn't focus, he pulled his eyes from the clock to look at the bunny lady in front of him.

"I said 'What's bugging you?' You're acting weird." 

"No, I'm not, just wanna be done today."

She shrugs, turning back to her desk. 

He continues to eye the clock until his shift ends, at which point he jumps up and practically bolts out the door. 

Normally, he would fly to get where he wants to be but since he wants to keep a low profile he walks. 

Hawks starts his walk home. It wasn't a long walk, maybe twenty minutes. 

Once he was at his apartment building, he used his keycard and swiped in to enter the building. 

He went past the receptionist and walked to the elevator. He caught her eye right before he stepped into the elevator. 

He pressed his floor and suddenly she bolted out of her chair. "Wait! Mr. Takami!" 

He stuck his arm out to stop the elevator from closing as she closed in on him. She shoved a vase full of flowers towards him. "These came today."

"Is there a note?" He asked, taking the vase.

She nodded, "it's on the flowers, sir." 

"Thank you." And with that, he let the door close.

He pulled the card out. "My sweet bird. Always thinking of you." 

Hawks rolled his eyes. This is dangerous. 

He crumpled up the note and waited for the elevator to stop.

Once the doors opened, he exited the elevator and strolled to his apartment. 

He quickly unlocked the door and stepped inside. He set the flowers down on the counter and went to his bedroom. 

He got a change of clothes and started a shower. He wanted to look nice since they won't be able to meet again for a while. 

Once he was done with his shower, he changed into jeans and a t-shirt. 

He checked his phone and found a text from an unknown number. 'Meet at our usual spot' it read. 

Hawks smiled, he really enjoyed Dabi's company. 

After he felt ready, Hawks walked out the door. He started his trek to their usual spot, a little motel on the edge of town. 

He knew he was going to have to take the bus but he wanted to wait and enjoy the walk. 

He walked through the city, letting the sun set as he continued walking. He walked for about 30 more minutes before waiting at the bus stop. 

When the bus came, he got on and moved through the city and its stops. Once he reached the last step towards the edge of the city, he continued his walk.