Frottage (Iida/Kaminari)

Warnings-
Dirty talk, frottage

Prompt-
"Do you want me to help you with that?"
"Fuck, baby, your ass feels great."

Top! Iida

Iida ran through the apartment one last time, making sure all the lights were off, water was off, and that he had everything.

He felt a nervous twinge in his gut like he was forgetting something but he couldn't quite tell what that was.

He checked his watch again before grabbing his suitcase.

He stepped out of his apartment and into the hallway. He double-checked to make sure the door was locked before walking towards the stairs.

He picked up his suitcase and stepped down the stairs. He got to the bottom and stepped off.

He heard a car horn and looked up, "Come on Iida! We're gonna be late!" Uraraka yelled from the driver's side.

Iida ran towards the car, the trunk already popped when he got there.

He threw his suitcase in and slammed it closed. He quickly climbed into the backseat, "Ok! We're ready to go!"

Uraraka swiftly pulled away.

They started the long drive to the cabin.

-----

"So how have you been?" Deku asked from the front passenger seat.

"I've been good. Stressed, but good." Iida spoke, nodding.

"Same. It's just been stressful lately, I'm glad that we decided to do this." Uraraka said, taking a turn onto a gravel road.

They continued the ride in silence. The gravel was loud and the sun was warm.

Uraraka pulled into a small clearing with a cabin and lake behind it. "We're here."

They slowly exited the car and grabbed their bags from the trunk. "It's really nice, " said Deku.

"It's Kirishima's place, been in their family for generations," spit Bakugo.

"Good to see you too, Kacchan." Deku wrapped his arms around Bakugo, "Good to see you too, nerd."

Once they stopped hugging, Bakugo went towards Uraraka. "I can't forget round face over here." He kissed her cheek as she scoffed.

"Oh please. You haven't changed a bit." They hugged, "How are you, Bakugo?"

He nodded, "Good. You?"

"The same."

"All right everyone! Let's head in, shall we?" Everyone gathered their things and headed into the cabin.

"Oh, its really nice," Uraraka said, looking around.

"Thank you," Kirishima spoke, appearing from around the corner.

Mina and Kaminari came from the back door, in swimsuits. "You're here!" She yelled running towards Uraraka.

They hugged and talked for a minute as Kirishima spoke up. "Alright. There are some rules and things I gotta go over before we can go swimming."

Everyone stopped and looked at Kirishima. "First, don't break anything. I mean that" he said looking towards Kaminari. "Second, since we're here to relax and enjoy our time, please don't have sex where people can see. It's gross. And third, we're all going to sleep in pairs because there are only four bedrooms."

Iida spoke up, "Wait so we have to share a bed?"

Kirishima nodded, "I'll be with Todoroki once he gets here. Uraraka, you're with Mina. Bakugo and Midoriya are together and lastly, Iida, you're with Kaminari."