Kylen

4 weeks later

Reece

Mourning works differently for everyone. Some people cry, some scream, others do both at the same time. But Madison, our Madison chose to close us out. Everyone except for papa. He came to tell us how her day went every day for the last thirty days. It's been hard not seeing her, touching her, crying with her, but we all deal in our own way.

"See wants to see all of you." Papa said earlier this morning lighting s fire of hope in all of us.

It is now noon and all Madison's men stand outside the door to her office. Jameson is a ball of tension but he has been for weeks. Papa refuses to talk to him about his parents. He said it was a conversation to have once all of the grieving has happened. Oisin seems relaxed but I've learned that he has mastered how to close himself off. Not let us see what is really going on with him or what he truly feels. One thing is for sure, the young man is a goddamn genius. He has managed to hack into the Kelly's system and track their every movement. They're in Washington wasting their time trying to find us, which is great. It's bought us enough time to give Madison the space she desperately needed.

"I can see all of you standing there, you can come in." Madison's voice rings out on the intercom beside her office door and I inhale deeply. Tears spring to my eyes as I think about the last month away from her. Kylen has taken it just as rough as I have. We talk about Madison a lot when we are alone together. He loves her so much. It's beautiful to hear him speak about it.

Kylen glances at me as Jameson opens the door. We walk in, me being the last. I close the door behind me and when I look up my mouth drops open. Laying on a circle shaped bed surrounded by candles is Madison. She in nothing, naked from head to toe, with her hair pulled up into a high ponytail. Licking my lips, I push pass the other two men and find my way to her. It's like a string is attached to me. I know when my mistress demands something without her saying a word.

"Baby," I sigh as I climb onto the bed. My body slides in-between her thick thighs and I know I am home. I groans as I bury my head into the crook of her neck. Inhaling I take in the smell of her lavender bath wash while I feel the bed dip on either side of me.

When I draw back, Madison is looking at me as tears slip from her eyes.

"We have missed you," I whisper. "so much my love. We love you."

"I love all of you." She responds before kissing me. "I'm so sorry I closed you all out of my life, it was all so much. Everything happened so fast and I just needed time. I know it was wrong to close you guys out, please forgive me."

"We forgive you." All of us say almost in unison. Madison's eyes go to Kylen and she gives him a smile.

"Of all my men, I have yet to have you. Please." She reaches for him as I draw back. Kylen stands from the bed and strips himself bare in record time. "The rest of you go sit in the recliners I had brought in for you. We all turn our heads and sure enough there are four recliners facing the bed. Oisin, Jameson and I strip naked on the side of the bed and go over to the recliners to sit. This is the first time I've seen Jameson so quiet in a sexual situation. It's odd, but when I look over at him, he's already looking at me. He wears a smile that shows just how relieved he is to be around our woman again.

My eyes go back to Madison and Kylen who are devouring each other on the bed. It's the most erotic thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to see more.

A startled gasp flows from me when I feel a smooth hand wrap around the head of my dick. I look over to find Oisin looking at me with those big innocent eyes. He has his own cock in his hand, stroking it as his eyes look from me to Madison and Kylen.

I moan and force my eyes open when I see Madison on her knees sucking Kylen, as he throws his head back in ecstasy.

"Fuck," I hear Jameson curse before he grabs my hand and wraps it around his cock. "Stroke my dick boy, make it good." He demands and I bite down on my bottom lip. I've missed being told what to do by this dangerously handsome man.

"Yes sir." I pant as Oisin strokes me faster.

Kylen has Madison head gripped in his palms as he thoroughly fucks her face. The sight has me thrusting up into Oisin's hand.

"Lay back, spread those thick thighs for me." Kylen says in a tone I've rarely heard him speak in. Madison all but purrs as she lays back on her back. She spreads herself wide, and a collective moan flows through the room. Her pussy is just as goddamn beautiful as she is. It's so wet it glistens in the candlelight. I watch as Kylen places his hand on either side of her head and settles between Madisons legs.

"Fuck me, Kylen. Fuck me, please." Madison begs as her legs begin to shake. Kylen doesn't have to be told twice. With a quick draw back of his hips, he slams into our woman so hard she doesn't make a sound. Her mouth slacks, her eyes roll to the back of her head as she arches towards him. With a reaction like that it would have been odd if Kylen didn't break out of his restraints, but he did.

Over and over again Kylen slams his hips forward, thoroughly fucking Madison. He makes animalistic sounds as he rolls his hips like a porn star, while Madison holds her legs open by the back of her knees.

"Oh yes!" She cries out as she throws her head back. Kylen drops back on his knees and pulls Madison into each one of his brutal thrust. The action has her tits thrust into the air, moving with every move of Kylen's hips.

"Beautiful woman. Brave woman. Ours." Kylen says as her runs a hand up the valley of Madison breast. He then snakes it around the back of her neck and pulls her forward. Folding her so she can clearly see what his dick is doing to her insides. Destroying her. "Hold those fucking knees, baby girl. Keep yourself spread wide for your daddy."

"Holy fuck." I moan as I screw my eyes shut. The sound of Kylen fucking Madison, while Jameson fucks my hand, and I fuck Oisin's has me crying out as I come. My toes curl into the carpet of the room as I let a months worth of pinned up frustration shoot out the head of my dick.

At that moment Madison screams, and Kylen roars as they both let go. Jameson stands up so abruptly that it startles me. He walks towards the bed with a determined look on his face. Oisin pulls his hand away from my cock and to my surprise he brings the mess I made to his lips. With his innocent eyes on me, he begins to lick off my come. It's enough to send me into a frenzy.

While I'd love to be balls deep in Madison, I know my turn is coming. But for now, a redhead with big green eyes turn his back to me and offers me an ass I can resist. I give it a hard smack, loving the way my handprint marks him. Something in me comes alive, so I do it again. And again. And again. Until Oisin is begging me to stop. Only then do I thrust into his deep, and hard.

I use the rocking of the recliner to move Oisin against my cock. He's taking me with no lube and I don't know why that fucks with me. I grow harder by the second, my hardness still sensitive. It only takes minutes for me to finish inside of him. He cries out as he comes on the recliner. We come down slowly from our high and once we do, we share a kiss so intimate that it makes my head swim. When we turn towards Madison, I'm surprised to see everyone looking at us.

"Someone has a dominant streak." KYLEN says as he strokes his cock. "Both of you get over here now. Lets see how wild we can get."

"I want to break the fucking bed." Jameson says with a smile.

"I want someone to break my back." Madison says and when all of us turn to give her our full attention she blushes. All of us chuckle at our woman before we crowd in on her and show her how much we love and have missed her.