Inside A Woman

Oisin

As I stand in front of Madison's office door, I wonder what she could possibly want to talk to me about. She sent a maid to the west wing to get me, and I'm not sure if I should be grateful or more afraid. The large man, Jameson, that she'd been fighting hadn't woke from his knockout yet, but I feared the moment he did. Although I'm about the same height he is, I'm not nearly as ripped. My body has always been lean, and I don't think I could take him in a fight. But I'm not sure I can face Madison head on either. No, I would never hit her, but she's scary in a dominant kind of way. 

"I can see you standing there." Madison's voice speaks through a speaker I hadn't notice beside the door. With a nervous smile, I open the large wooden door, and step inside. Relief washes over me when I see Reece leaning against the side of the desk that Madison sits behind. They both give me kind smiles as I wring my hands together. 

"Come sit down, Oisin. Madison wants to tell you something." Reece says. I move to sit down, and once I do, Madison immediately begins to talk. 

"First a foremost, forgive me for how quickly I spring this on you. I've got a lot of business to handle when it comes to the people's who last name you carry, and I need you safe and sound while I work. With that being said, I am sending you to Santorini, Greece for six months."  

Greece? Wait. What?

"Did I do something wrong." I blurt and the look on Madison's face is scares me. No one has ever looked at me this way, except for Reece. She's looking at me like she cares, like she's concerned for me. 

"No," Madison says as she stands. "Absolutely not. I'm doing this to protect you. I've arranged a Villa for you, security, and money in an account just for you. I want you to go experience life." My heart is hammering in my chest as I listen to her speak, but the only thing on my mind is...abandonment. 

"I've spent my whole life...alone. I don't want to be alone anymore. I want to stay here with you, with Reece and the other two. I'll behave myself. I promise. I'll stay out the way." I hate how weak I sound. I hate how weak I feel. I'm supposed to be hardened by the life I've lived but instead I've been broken down to nothing. 

Soft hands cradle my face and swipe away tears. I look up to find Reece giving me a soft smile. He's so damn handsome, all the men are, and Madison looks like a goddess to me. So majestic and unwavering. Before I even know what I'm doing, I'm kissing Reece. He gasps into my mouth but returns the kiss, swiping his tongue out so that he can taste me. My body begins to buzz as I feel his lips on mine. I've wanted to kiss him since I first laid eyes on the tall, built, kind man. 

A deep groan flows from my throat as Reece deepens the kiss. Our tongues dance as I slowly lose my breath. When he finally pulls back, we are both panting. Reece stands and backs up, softly touching his lips as he does so. We both seem to look over at Madison who is staring on with an unreadable expression. 

"W-Was that o-okay?" I ask with my heart pounding in my chest. 

"Reece, leave." Madison says without looking away from me. My heart lodges itself in my throat forming a lump that is hard to swallow past. Reece leaves the room without a word and once Madison and I are alone, she speaks. 

"Have you ever been fucked Oisin?" 

"Yes." I say my voice barely above a whisper. It's the truth, but not the truth all the same. "yes, I've been fucked before, but I never..." My words get stuck on there way out of my mouth and I have to bite down on my bottom lip to stop the tears that are burning the back of my eyes, from spilling down my face. 

"Oh, Oisin," Madison says and my anger, the anger I try to contain rears it ugly head. 

"No! Do not pity me." I deflate immediately. "Please..." 

"I do not pity you, Oisin. If you are saying what I think you are saying..it looks like I have another reason to fuck the Kelly's up. You nor them understand the power I wield. I'm going to bring down the whole goddamn cavalry on their head and if you stay...you will help me." Madison talks with so much conviction, it's a wonder she doesn't have dozens of men at her beck and call. 

"Yes. I will help you." 

"Good, now stand up and strip." My entire body stills, but not out of fear, but shock. Madison steps back and I find myself standing. I begin to strip my shirt first, then my pants, then my boxers. When I'm naked, Madison steps into me, and begins to rub her hands all over my body. She does this before gripping my cock in her delicate hand. "To be with me, is to understand the woman I am. I can hurt you," she grips my cock so hard I hiss between my teeth. I watch in awe as she loosens her grip before dropping down to her knees. "Or, I can make you feel good." 

"Oh fuck," I cry out when her mouth wraps around the head of my cock. She takes me all the way to the back of her throat and I don't know what to do. Just as quickly as she has me in her mouth, she's pulling me out and standing to her feet. 

"You will not owe me a single thing, Oisin. Nothing but loyalty. Now are you sure you do not want to go to Santorini? It's all expenses paid, handsome. You can fuck who you want to fuck. Buy what you want to buy. You may even find the love of your life." 

"I think I've already done that." I say truthfully. Madison gives me a smile that almost stops my heart. She then begins to strip and my mouth goes dry. 

"Have you ever been with a woman, handsome?" 

"N-No." 

"Well, lucky for you, I've never been with an Irish man. Would you like to be my first?" The purr in Madison's voice has my cock so fucking stiff it hurts. When she's fully naked in front of me, a primal urge I don't quite understand takes over. I cross the distance between us and slam my lips into hers. With my strength I lift her and sit her on her wooden desk. We break away from our kiss and Madison grips the base of my cock and places it at the mouth of her pussy. She then looks up at me. 

"Whenever you ready--" Her sentence ends on a gasp as I slam my cock deep inside her. "Oh fuck yes!" 

"Ahh!" We shout at the same time. I draw back just as her pussy begins to mold to me, only to slam back in harder this time. "Oh feck!" 

My hips begin to slam into Madison as I take my pleasure. Her walls are so tight, wet, so fucking good. Throwing my head back, I grip her thighs and begin to beat her pussy up. My throat works around a moan as I feel my high coming. 

"I'm going to cum!" I shout and the inside of Madison's cunt squeezes me like a vice. My body doubles over as I cum so quickly it causes my eyes to widen then cross. Madison's legs shake in my hands as she reaches her high as well. When I pull out I keep my head down. I'm not sure why I can't look Madison in the eyes, but when her hands cup my face, I have not choice but to. 

"So good," she murmurs before kissing me again. "Welcome to the family, Oisin."