Anger Ever Present

Jameson

Husband?

"I am going to go, and let you get washed by Kylen. I need to talk to Reece and—" Madison cuts off quickly before darting her gaze to Kylen.

"He knows."

"Good. I'm going to go talk to the two of them, and once you are clean and medicated, we will all talk together. All of us, minus the Kelly boy." I hear Madison say before she pats my cheek and walks out without another word.

"Can you stand?" Kylen asks as he drops the railing of the hospital bed I'm in.

"We are not about to go around what the fuck Madison and you just said."

"Jameson—"

"No! You two are acting like one of the men who was a part of the Kelly's ploy isn't in this," I look around and realize that I am not home. The room I'm in is grand, more grand than anything I've ever bought. "this...where the fuck are we?"

"Home. Well our new home."

"Where exactly is home?"

"Throw your legs over the side of the bed." Kylen says ignoring my question.

"Tell me." I snap.

"Shut up before I drug you and send one of the old nurses in here to give you a wipe down while you sleep." Turning my nose up at Kylen only makes him smile and my heart seems to stop. He is so damn handsome. So delicate looking, but murderous on the inside.

"Can't wait to fuck you again." I say on a groan as I sit up.

"You will be able to soon enough, now come on big guy."

Twenty minutes later, I'm clenching my jaw so tight that it hurts. My eyes are fixated on Reece who gives me back the same intense look I'm giving him. He's naked, on his knees, and alone...with me.

Kylen didn't want me to do this now, but Madison told him that she understood, and that it needed to be done. So she pulled him out the room.

"Dropped those stubborn little eyes to the ground Reece, or you'll be punished more that you already are." I snap and Reece looks down at the ground. "Tell me why there is a Kelly here?" I'm pacing, trying to let the tension roll off of my shoulders. My left hand is strapped to my body so that I don't move it too much and aggravate the wound on my chest.

"Oisin is innocent." Reece grits out.

"So we are on a first name bases with a Kelly? Hmm." I pick the belt up off the bed behind Reece and without much thought, I whirl it through the air and across his back. My strength is still not a hundred percent, but it's enough to make Reece cry out.

"Why am I being punished!" He shouts and to my surprise he scrambles to his feet.

"Get back on your fucking knees!"

"No! You're angry, I get it! But you don't know what the fuck is going on you asshole."

"I may not know what's going on, but if you were any other man, you'd be dead. No one betrays me!" Reece's chest starts to heave uncontrollably as he stares at me.

"Betray you? You want to know who betrayed you?" Reece says in a collected voice that makes me shudder. He steps towards me but stops, and steps back. "You know what? Fuck you. Believe what you want. If you think I betrayed you, so fucking be it. I'm not defending myself against a goddamn lie. But I'm not going to be punished for doing what was right. That's where I draw the line." Tears start to stream down Reece's face. A real sob rips through the room as he turns towards the door to no doubt walk out. With his hand on the knob, he stops and looks back at me.

"You have no idea what I have given up for you and you think I would betray you. Fuck you Jameson. Stay the fuck away from me."

Madison

"I can't do this!" Reece barges into my home office stark naked and I jump up to my feet. Why the hell...

Oh fuck no!

I didn't know Jameson was going to try to punish him, only talk. That's why I said it needed to be done.

"Baby, come here!" I say over his loud sobs. He rounds my desk, drops to his knees and wraps his arms around my waist. "Talk to me, my love." My voice is muffled as I speak into the soft hair on Reece's head.

"I can share you, I can share our love, but our marriage? Madison, this is going to destroy me." My heart constricts. I hate that this is how things are suppose to be, but I can't control it. To the Mafia, I need to have a man who has proven himself in blood as my husband or what they will believe to be my husband. So, in the public eye, from this day forward, Jameson and I are married. On paper, and in mine and Reece's heart, it will be us. Always us, only us, married.

"You understand why, do you not?" I whisper as I pull back and cup Reece's cheeks. He sniffles as he looks up at me, and all the innocence that I thought had left him, shows itself full force. This is the man who taught me how to love. Who taught me more about myself than I ever cared to know, and I owe him everything. For something to be solely his. We can do this harem, but only Reece will be my husband, in the public eye and outside of it. "I change my mind. I will fix this, you are my husband and you earned that titled well before anyone else came along. Give me time, and I will find a different way."

"Thank you," Reece says as he body slumps against me. "I don't want to make things harder than they already are, but I have a limit. This is that limit. I am your husband, no one else. This harem is going to be something beautiful but I-I want us to share just this one thing, alone." He grabs my ring hand and kisses the rock he gave me seven years ago.

"I love you." I croak as my own tears start to fall. Reece looks up at me, and thumbs away a few stray tears right before he lunges forward and kisses me. A startle gasp lives me when he uses strength I didn't know he had to pick me up and drop me on my desk. His long slender fingers reach up my gown making me sigh. When Reece feels my wetness without a barrier over it, he groans into our heated kiss. His strong hands pull me to the edge of the desk, my legs spreading wider, and without warning, Reece slams into me.

"Oh fuck!" I shout as I throw my head back. My hands grab onto Reece's shoulders and he buries his head in the crook of my neck. He places his hands on either side of my hips as he begin to slam into me. I cry out with each brutal thrust as I feel myself reaching my orgasm faster than I would like.

Reece groans in my ear before nibbling on the lobe.

"Such good pussy, baby. Wanna fuck it all night. Never want to stop fuckin' it." He says as a moan filter from him. His movements speed up and the sound of him fucking into me hard fills the room.

A wail bubbles out of me as my overly sensitive pussy clamps down on Reece's girth and I come. My vision goes white as I roll my hips to prolong the feeling.

"Yes!"

"Madison!" Reece and I shout in unison as his orgasm triggers another one for me.

Slowly the high begins to fade and we are wrapped up in each others arms breathing heavily.

"God I have missed you woman. I don't ever want to be apart from you that long again. It was fucking torture." Reece admits before kissing my lips.

"I'll make it my business to never let it happen again. Now let me up, it's time I go have a little talk with Jameson."

And by little, I mean cuss him the fuck out.