Episode 23

Court

12th April, 2022, it's the day of the court. Kim Yu-Jyun and Ahn Ji-Pyeong will be brought in the court and they will have to commit their crime with their own mouth. They can even self-defense themselves and the Judge will judge them; and give them the accurate punishment for their misdeed.

In the jail...

"Hey you! 1463, come out. Court has summoned you today." A guard orders to prisoner 1463, who is Ji-Pyeong.

"Prisoner 1265, come out. Court has summoned you today." the guard orders to Yu-Jyun too.

Both of them are taken together but with different vehicles. Before they got into the cars, their glance fell on each other's eyes. Ji-Pyeong's eyes was showing the coldness and a hunger to escape from these all. Meanwhile, Yu-Jyun's eyes was only telling that she is not wrong. She is victimised. Along with this, her eyes also had the anger because of him.

In the court...

Jimin, Shonai, Jessica and Jung Woo, all of them have come to the court. But one more special person has also come.

"Miss Kim Yu-Jyun, you are requested to come in the witness box and say the reason about your crime." The judge pleases.

She steps to the witness box, with the anger and regret in her eyes. Before she walks to it, she glared at Ji-Pyeong which was describing that she will spill out something about him and make herself get less punishment.

The emotional side of her is no longer available, now she only has the will to speak out all the wrong things that Ji-Pyeong has done with her.

"I promise that I will tell all truth." she speaks up, looking straight at Ji-pyeong's cold ass face.

"I will tell all the thing from the very begining." she says. As soon as she says this, Ji-Pyeong's eyes goes wide in surprise and fear traps his whole figure; quivering in fear. While Yu-Jyun lets a smirk out her mouth.

"I never myself thought of affairing with a person like him." 

Flasback; in 2012...

A car was driven, it's the car of Mr. Kim. Mr. and Mrs. Kim [real parents of Shonai], were riding in the car. Suddenly out of nowhere, a big white truck came at a high speed towards them and boom!.....
_____

"How are you feeling now?" a man asked Mrs. Kim.

"Where am I? What happened? Where is my husband?" the tensed woman crazily asked. No sooner she realised that where she was after getting the smell of medicines.

"Hospital?" she quiered.

"I am sorry to say....." the man, Ji-Pyeong, was expressing with a sad tone but then took a deep breathe before saying the whole sentence.

While, Mrs. Kim, who was worrying for her dear husband, Mr. Kim, asked with a low confused voice, "What?..."

"I am sorry to say that Mr. Kim failed to survive." saying this words, Ji-Pyeong acted to cry in front of her so that she would believe that he someone special to her husband.

Hearing this news, Yu-Jyun, almost became senseless. Her hands went cold, even her whole body. She went exactly shush, just tears were running through her cheeks. Her jaw was fully dropped and her brain stopped working. Without processing of what's going on, she fainted. Meanwhile, a smirk occured on Ji-Pyeong's creepy face.