Episode 20

Arrested

The two bodyguards drag him inside the room and let him stand in the stage where Jimin is standing, in front of all. Mr. Ahn Ji-Pyeong's face is already pale, trying not to do any eye contact with anyone, not even Jimin. He does not even has the right to. Jung Woo stands by the door of the hall, seeing the great view from there to right at the stage. He flashes the success smile to Jimin, and Jimin returns it back with the same.

The moment Ji-Pyeong has enetered the room, every and each one of the photographers focused there camera on him. Still at the stage he looks downcast, while the photographers click his photo, film his motion and show it on the news. Jimin walks towards him with the extend smile on his face, "Are you enjoying CEO-nim?" he places the words with such a calm relaxing voice that made the ceo hold his angerness even more.

"Stop it already! I will give you the amount you want." still shamelessly the wicked ceo spells about bribing.

Jimin laughs a bit at his non-sense word. "You still assume that you can order me to do wrong things with bribe? Bad for you." he says a sad tone, ofcourse for mocking him.

He goes back to his position, "Now we have the special CEO among us. But...but...but I still have one more proof to show. And that is the highlight of the day. A recording that is going to reveal a secret. A love secret~" he mentions in a romantic tone. While all the people present there groaned "Oooohh~"

"Secret affair? of whom?" curious Jessica says.

He plays the recording of the maid, Kim Yu-Jyun, revealing their affair. "But why did you care so much that you just threw it away? DON'T STAY QUIET AND SPEAK!" "becau-because I love- him. I love him and in order to protect him, I did that." "How could you-? Don't you know he is married and has 3 children?" "I know but still..." "Does he knows about this?" "Y-yes. He loves me back. We even slept together in one bed."

"This is about the affair of our ceo-nim and his maid, Kim Yu-Jyun." Jimin says.

"This is so gross!"

"Such a shameless woman!"

"And ceo, you too!"

The reporters' comment on this.

"I have even brought the maid here. Jung Woo, bring her at the stage." Jimin says as he looks at the curtain of the backstage. Ahn Ji-Pyeong's eyes goes wide open after hearing it. His game is over, no chance for a back up.

It is that they have already planned that they will even fight for the right of his ceo's wife, who is unknown about her husband's gross affair. Jung Woo got the maid beforehand, and brought her at the backstage of the conference hall.

As Jimin commands, he brings her in the hall, as being shamed, she is also hiding her face with her small soft palms. The photographers are trying take her photo from every single angle.

Ji-Pyeong stares at the face of the maid like 'why have we done that?' The maid too takes a chance to glance at the face of the old man she shared the bed.

"So, this was the last proof. I have done what I needed to. Now, the questions you guys have regarding this issue, can ask to the person behind them. CEO Ahn Ji-Pyeong. I hope he answers all your questions honestly." Jimin states, "You will, right?" he turns his head towards Ji-Pyeong and winks at him with his lengthy smile. While the ceo, who is now all done, has nothing except to answer honestly.

Shonai turns off the news and glare at Jessica's eyes with her heavy eyes, "It's time for us to apologise."

"Yep, let's not worry. He will forgive, I'm sure. We didn't know that the ceo can be behind those all, and so we acused Jimin. He can understand that too." Jessica spits out comforting each other. With this they get ready for their apology.