Episode 18

Brothership Again

"It is still." Jimin assures.

"What....do you mean?" Soo-bin says in a daze.

Jimin laughs in silly, "Oh my poor hyung, I have already transfered it to a pen drive."

"Ohhhhhhhhh! This smart ass kid!" Soo-bin exclaims excitedly.

"Now, just I have to transfer the recording to that pen drive which already has two evidences. Jimin assures. "and I tell you to do that."

"Don't worry I can take care of it." The manager asserts and bows to Jimin in respect. Soo-Bin is like Jimin's elder brother but still he has to do his formalities as a manager.

With this, they left the place along with the fellow men. Soo-bin goes to transfer the recording in the pen drive of previous one. While Jimin heads to his house.
_____

"The customer you are calling is not picking up your call. Please call wait or call later."

Jimin is calling to Jung Woo. Before doing the press conference he will show this all to Jung-Woo. But the problem which is faced by Jimin is that Jung Woo is not picking up his call.

The manager rings the bell of the door of Jimin's house. He has got the pen drive.

Jimin unlockes the door and lets Soo-bin enter.

"Jimin, here, the pen drive with all the four evidences." Soo-bin says while handing the pendrive to Jimin.

"Okay. Thank you." Takes the pen drive from his hand and reaches for his laptop. With the laptop and the pendrive he rushes out.

"Where are you going-"

"Jung Woo! Jung Woo!" he just mentions his name, nothing more.

"Jung woo?" Soo-bin utters.

At Jung Woo's apartment...

Jimin presses the doorbell multiple times, "Jung Woo! It's me Jimin. Open the door please." he shouts, but no response comes from inside the apartment.
Jimin tries the password, but it seems he has changed it too.

"Jung woo, open the door please. I have to tell you something."

Jung Woo is sitting on the couch but not replying to Jimin nor opening the door. "What this bastard has to tell now!?" he murmurs in the empty room but just him.

"Open please. I am here to tell you something about our ceo-nim."

"Ceo-nim?" Jung woo asks himself under his breathe. Without being able to keep silent for one more second, he opens the door.

Jung Woo stands still with his view sideward. As he has cut ties with Jimin, he does not even want to look at him and does not even want to hear him, just voice is delivered, "I don't want to hear anything from you. But when you said its about ceo-nim, i got curious. Come in."

They come inside, hurrily Jimin keeps his laptop on the table and connects the pen drive to it.

"What is this?" Jung woo asks rolling his eyes.

Jimin doesn't answer. He carries on doing the settings of the laptop. He plays the recording of his and ceo's call of the day when jimin had concert. Jung Woo is not able to believe his own ears after hearing it.

The next thing, Jimin shows is the cctv footage of the day when Jimin, CEO and Shonai had the meeting. It can be seen that Ji-Pyeong whispers something in the ears of Jimin. Jimin does the volume loud so that it can be heard what he whispered. "I can't anymore. She does not even listen us not even once. Now only one thing is coming in my head.....take her to the roof top and threaten her to delete that or else you will be going to act like to push her." "NO!"

Jung Woo's face turns into a disgust one hearing that.

Then it is visible that he drags Jimin to a corner and says, "Aish you little, I didn't tell to push her in real, you just have to threaten her. She is young enough to get scared, she will accept to delete it if you just tease her a little. This won't harm anyone." He taps Jimin's shoulder."Aren't you going too far? I can't do this, no way!" "If you don't do this, your career, you know right?"

Then Jimin plays the recording of Kim Yu-Jyun confessing their affair. Jung Woo flows a laugh into the air hearing this. "How many more secrets are there of our ceo-nim? Affair with maid!?"

Jimin studies his face and guesses that he has forgiven him already. He then plays next the footage of terrace of the time Shonai fell.

"Now believe me Jung woo, he is the one who has started this mess. He started it. This is how our ceo is and he forced me to do all those." Jimin, though he is upset but says in a fury. Jung Woo gets furious and can't even imagine that the man whom he thought as teacher, would stab back like this.

Jung Woo is ready to hold Ji-Pyeong's collar and starts to rush but Jimin stops him. "Don't do something foolish. I know how to handle this. you just need to help me in that."

"Ugh! Okay. I will."

Jung Woo steps forward to Jimin and.......gives him a warm hug. "I am sorry for misunderstanding you. I am sorry." as he says, tears dripped on the shirt of Jimin.

Jimin hugs him back, tightly. "It's not your fault though. He is the one who made it look like it. He used me so that his hand does not get dirty."

They break their hug, "What is the plan?"

"As I showed you the four evidences, now I will have to show it to the whole world."

"And how's that? You will upload it online?"

"I thought of this too, but it will be more fun to do a press conference and show these all."

"Cool! So, what is the thing that I can help you with?"

"When I will be at the news channels, ofc Ji-Pyeong will watch it too. He will come to ruin it and also he will call thousand time on my phone. So, you just need to look at this matter. You have to keep my phone with you and get ready some bodyguards."

"Alright."

They both shake their hand and have become the brothers again. No one in the earth can dettach their brothership.

He walks to his residence after collecting all the evidence all together.

Now the time is to organize a press conference and tell the truth to the world. Once Ahn Ji-Pyeong's mask opens in front of million people, Jimin, Jung-Woo and Shonai will get their justice.