Episode 21

Confession

"Come with me." Soo-bin delievers these words to them as they followed him.

Soo-bin takes them to the building where Jimin and Jung Woo are having time, but Shonai and Jessica are unfamiliar to the building.

"Why are you taking us to this building?" Jessica asks.

"Jimin is here. He ordered me to bring you both here." he replies with a smile hidding from them. The manager has guessed something which made him giggle.

As they reach the room in which Jimin and Jung Woo are sipping their drink, Jimin makes a voice, "Come in Miss Beautiful. We were waiting for you only." The voice carries excessive flirt, which makes Shonai startle and tremble in fear. Is he again going to do something? Why that words again? she stands still at the door thinking these.

"Hey! What happened? Come let's go in." Jessica says bringing her in the reality to which Shonai just humphs.

They both enter and soon get on their knees infront of Jimin.

"We are really sorry for thinking you wrong. I had a big misunderstanding about it, but now I have realised. So, I am here begging you, please forgive me." Shonai begs with her hands joined, tears startes to appear in the eyes of her.

"I am sorry too, I have blamed you for pushing her, but I didn't know that Mr. Ji-Pyeong was behind it. I am really sorry, forgive me too." Jessica begs too but she isn't crying.

"I have even deleted the article. Also asked for forgiveness from your fans. They did forgive me, so you do too....please." Shonai murmurs in her sobbing.

After thousands of smirks, Jimin speaks up, "You both get up."

They do as he said. Both standing with their head low, looking cute which is making the two man suffer in UWU.

"Just 'sorry' won't work, come with me Shonai." Jimin orders in angry voice making Shonai quiver more in fear.

"Why?" Jessica voices making Jimin look at her with an angry look. It makes her mouth shut though.

"And you remain here with Jung Woo." he says to Jessica.

Jimin walks to his room, Shonai following him with her view downcast.

In Jimin's room...

"I am sincerely sorry. Please forgive me." she keeps begging for forgiveness.

"What do I have to do?" Shonai asks with her low crying voice which Jimin felt cute.

"I love you." he says straightly.

"I love you to-" Shonai replies unconsciously which made Jimin shock because he didn't expect that.

But then she takes her time to realise, when it hitted her what he has said, she flinches in shock, "W-W-WHA-" she tries to react but gets cut off by Jimin, as he pecks her. Shonai is jungshook, eyes is fully wide. Ofcourse it will be as because she never expected this. Soon her cheeks became red like rose in colour.

"What did you just-" she can't find what to say and not to.

"You look so cute with that rosy cheeks, miss beautiful." he says, never missing a chance to flirt.

"Do you accept my proposal?" He asks with maximum amount of hope carrying his face.

I didn't even expect this in my dreams. Did he really say it? I..I what should I tell? He really loves me? When did even grow feelings for me? From the start? but how's it possible? Does he really mean it? Ahh I am really freaking confuse!! What should I do!? Should I accept? Well, after the truth which came to the world that Mr. Ji-Pyeong was behind the dirty game and he used Jimin. And Jimin didn't want to do that all but because of his career he had to. So, basically, he's innocent. .....He is still pure from heart and sincere about his confession? No-no-no don't waste much time Shonai and think the best solution.