He crossed his arms and continued,"Not to mention, the stock holders would also doubt this big move from yours. A big amount of them would surely retreat their shares. Your stock price will surely plummet for quite a while"

She nodded her head at understanding.

She looked at him and says,"Besides those cons that you told me, if I was able to counter them, then I should be able to pull this off well right?"

"Mm."

Lisa smiled, but those smile doesn't reached her eyes. It's more like a cold smile.

"Then it's settled then. I'll show them this proposal by tomorrow"

She stood up before looking back at him.

"Will you be present in tomorrow's meeting?"

"Mm. Lady Kim insisted fore to do so"

She nodded slightly. "Then see you tomorrow then. Bye"

"Mm. Take care"

When she left the library, his phone suddenly rang.

"Grandfather"

The other line was quiet for a while. But then an aging voice sounded through,"You unfilial child. After receiving a huge blow on the head, you still haven't thought of visiting the Jeon Residence!? Come home quickly by weekend. I wanna see you, and I think it's about time for you to remember something important"

And with that, the other end went silent.

The call ended now.

The day passed by in a snap.

The next day, the Manoban Corporation was in a mess.

The employees are running here and there. The shareholders and other higher ups are also present.

They all approached the huge meeting room of the company on the 24th floor.

Men in suit and formal attires sat down as they all wait for the newly appointed CEO of the company.

Jungkook sat quietly. He stared at his phone as he thought: I forgot to ask for her number.

This phone of his was a new one, so even if they're friends back then and has pictures or has her number, he won't find any of them.

Where could my old phone be?

His thoughts were interrupted when the door of the conference room opened.

A man in his suit came in.

And then, a girl wearing a short leather black skirt, black tube and red one-sided shirt came inside.

Her black 7 inches heels clicked on the floor. Her makeup was done exquisitely.

The employees outside has their mouth agape.

Just who was that beautiful lady?! It's no other than Kang Lisa! Kang Lisa is their new boss!

Jungkook frowned. Her long legs on display and her whole attire is quite not right for attending a business conference.

He glanced across the room. He saw the eyes of men filled with...

He frowned even more.

"Hi, I am Kang Lisa, the new head of the Manoban Corporation"

T

he men inside the room all stood up as they approached her for a handshake.

See?! With this bunch of morons, seeing a beautiful boss lady would make them kneel down. Now, who's going to take out their shares?

Lisa sneered but she soon smiled sweetly at them.

"You may all sit now"

The meeting began. Her newly appointed assistant, Bang Chan, presented the proposals that the both of them prepared.

The businessmen inside the room were smiling wide as they all agreed at her proposals. It was only by then that they started to frown.

One man raised his hand as he asked,"By changing the company name, that means we're like starting a new beginning once again. Wouldn't that put our shares to stake?"

Lisa stood up as she said.

"We only need to counter all of the problems that will arise as of the moment. After closer inspection, we found out that in the next 5 months, our company would be able to come back up again as the top brand here in our country"

"But what if we failed to counter them?"

"There's no word "failing" in my category. I only need you to put your trust in me and stay by our side. Now, if you're scared, I'm not stopping you from withdrawing your shares, but remember, once you withdraw, you're already banned from this company. No partnership, no compensation."

The room fell silent. Perhaps it was because of her fierce approach, or her cold demure, or her brave assurance and beautiful appearance, but the businessmen inside all fell in awe.

After a minute of silence, a man stood up.

"I'm willing to stay beside Boss Lisa"

Then another one followed.

And then another.

And then another.

Till everyone in the room are now standing except for Jungkook.

Lisa looked at his direction. He nodded quietly.

She smiled at this and spoke up.

"Thank you. That's all I needed. For now, meeting adjourned"

•••
That's it for this episode

Anyways, face reveal on my profile lmao

But I'll only use this profile for a few days before changing it back to my old one

Anyways
Love you guys so so much 💜
Stay positive ✨
Bye