Chapter Four-The Past

Mulai dari awal

Annabel smiled at her memory especially when she saw her parents' faces "I miss them" she said without thinking. She didn't noticed that her eyes moved from the tree to Eric's eyes until he spoke "I know you do it's sometimes obvious" he smirked trying to lighten the mood. His gorgeous green eyes sparkled I couldn't do anything but smile. I looked around the park again but this time with longing I wanted to find my parents and that boy I wondered who was he and how he must look like now. "I could help you find them if you want to" he offered. My longing to find them suddenly disappeared and fear replaced it "No, no it's okay I can wait to find them" I said all too quickly. I was kind of afraid of what I might find, I don't know why maybe because I haven't seen them for a while.

I sighed oh well I started to smell something delicious I looked around and found a hotdog vender my stomach growled. Eric laughed I smiled and got up "I'm guessing your pretty hungry" he said as he got up "Wow you are so smart" I smirked as I pecked him on the cheek. He chuckled and took my hand "Come on I'm kind of hungry myself" he said as he rubbed his stomach with his free hand. I was going to order a hotdog with ketchup until I saw ice cream and I decided to get that instead.

Eric laughed as he watch me ponder for a moment we walked back to the bench "You know it's not healthy that you chose ice cream and you haven't even ate real food" he smiled. I rolled my eyes as I continued eating my ice cream proudly "You know it's not healthy to devour four hotdogs in one bite" I mocked as I watched him swallow each hotdog whole. "Hey I'm a growing boy'' he smiled trying to be offended I just shook my head and sat down on the bench. Eric asked me for my ice cream when I was full of it I gave it to him and he ate in one bite I laughed at how much he could eat.

I looked up at the tree for a moment and decided to climb it I stood up on the bench and jumped up onto a branch and pulled myself up with ease. "What are you doing?" Eric asked I could hear curiosity in his voice I smiled when I sat down on the familiar branch that had writing which was covered with vines and moss. Only part of my name showed I looked down at Eric who was beaming at me I motioned him to come up here. He jumped up onto the same branch with some much grace then me he smiled I looked around the park.

I leaned against the tree and rested my head looking out into the sky it was so peaceful up here no wonder why this use to be my favorite spot. I noticed Eric was smiling at me "What?'' I asked suppressing a smile "It's just that you look so beautiful when your thinking" he smirked. He is just so sweet I'm always think I am so lucky to have him but I think he doesn't deserve something like me. He seemed serious as he spoke "Annabel you are perfect no matter what don't think bad of yourself". That confused it was like he read my mind he smirked again like he had heard me again. It has been hours and we have been up here laughing our butts off over as we talked about ourselves.

But I would be quiet when it came to my past with Damien but he would lighten the mood by saying a joke. Eric looked at his watch it was five I decided it was time to go back Eric jumped down first and landed swiftly on his feet showing off his agility. I smiled at him I scooted off the bench and landed on the bench I almost lost my footing but Eric caught me. As we walked towards the car I felt another sharp pain in the back of my head but it wasn't as painful as the first two so I was able to ignore it. I didn't want to worry Eric over nothing the ride home was quiet.

I liked it because it gave me time to think as I looked out into the green blur of trees that remind me of how fast he was going. When I first rode with him I almost had a heart attack! It took a few days until I gathered enough courage to ride with him again and it took me a little longer to get use to his speed. I usually wonder how he never got a ticket in his life and he always go beyond the limit I smirked to myself that's Eric for ya. He slowed as we got to the road that lead to the pack house once we arrived we walked into the living room finding Dom and Nicholas having what seems to be an intense conversation.

It took them a few more minutes until they finally acknowledged us standing looking at them with curiosity. "Oh hey guys" Nicholas smirked Dom just chuckled and I started to realize there was something about him that I felt was predictable. I looked at him closely wondering why he seemed predictable I smiled in shock but relief when I finally realized. I walked over to him he watched me with curious eyes once I was beside I looked at him more closely to make sure I was right and I was. I then slapped his arm his eye widened at my sudden movement and I thought I saw him jump a little. "What was that for?!" he questioned hiding a laugh that I saw in his eyes.

I crossed my arms looking at him with knowing eyes he stood up and looked me in the eyes he was towering over me so I had to crane my neck. A smirk was playing at the corner of my lips as I watched him get more and more confused. I couldn't hold it in any longer otherwise I would being laughing hard "Long time no see....Dommy" I smirked. Instantly his eyes narrowed a fraction at the nickname than widened in realization "Annie! I cant believe I didn't recognized you!" he said as he scooped me up in a bear hug. I started laughing as he put me down "Looks like I finally found my best friend again" he beamed.

I held out my pinky as he did a long time ago he took mine with his and intertwined them Eric and Nicholas looked confused. I explain my flash back I had at the park and the reason I climbed the tree was to see the names. After that they understood and laughed about it I was happy that I found someone from my good past.

============================================================================

Hey sorry I took to long to update you could blame school. I don't know when the next chapter will be done but I will be working on it. Okay so who saw that coming I did what about you ? I don't what else to say but Please.....

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FAN!!

Thank You! :-)