Chapter 9

Eren's POV

I awoke next to a snoring Levi. Or should I say awoken by a snoring Levi.
For a short guy he sure does make a big sound. I was chilly from the lack of blankets, i assume they were shoved off the bed.

I let out a lengthy yawn as I swung my feet over the edge of the bed. I rubbed my eyes and headed to the bathroom. My eyes were tired and swollen, I contemplated going back into the comfort of my warm bed. No. I was just tired because I just woke up. I tired on the shower and cringed at the chilly contact hitting my skin. I immediately turned on the hot water and felt my entire body relax under the contact of the water.

After I was done showering I reached for a towel.

"Uuggghh shit." I groaned.

I forgot a towel.

"What?" I heard from the other side of the door.

I immediately freaked out knocking my shampoo onto the floor and cringing at the loud sound it made

Levis presence was abrupt but thank god he was here to get me a towel.

"Could you get me a towel?"

"Sure" he said, i heard footsteps fade into the hallway as I let out a long sigh.

A knock sounded at the door signaling the towel had arrived.

"thank you Levi!" I stuttered

"No problem, idiot" he teased.

I slowly finished my shower never wanting to leave the comfortability of this shower. When I finally turned off the water I felt myself get chilly.

I oped the door a crack and as quickly as I could, grabbed the towel.

I walked out the bathroom door expecting to catch Levi's attention by my half naked body.

"Sorry I took so long. Do you want a shower?" I said to a gaping levi.

"S-sure" levi stuttered as he headed to the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my shaggy hair to perfection and got dressed in skinny jeans and a white v-neck shirt.

As levi exited the door I noticed he was already dressed. He was obviously better at planning then I was.

"Thank god it's Saturday we don't have any school." Levi said.

"Do-do you w-want to go on a d-date?" I cursed myself for stuttering so much.

"Of course you idiot." he said with that amazing smile he rarely used.

"You should smile more often"

"I'll smile when i want to, brat."

"Don't Call me brat."

He let out a laugh as he grabbed my hand. His laugh was infectious. We headed out the door giggling like idiots, not knowing where we were going for our date. Just knowing we enjoyed each other's company. With Levi by my side every place I went would be heaven.