Chapter 6

Eren's POV

"I should sleep over."

He wanted to sleep here? I really wanted to hang out with him more.

"Yeah!" I said excitedly. To excitedly. I cursed myself for immediately blushing.

He looked happy about sleeping over, I was happy as well.

"Oh dont you need clothes?" I asked.

"I'll just wear yours"

I giggled thinking of levi wearing my shirt, it would be so big on him.

It was 4:36pm and I was having a wonderful time.

First we sat on my bed, and watched YouTube videos. After that we played truth or dare. That's how I found out Levi pranked his brother by putting dog poop in is bed, and that's how I got an avocado honey facial mask from levi.

"Are you done yet?" I said trying my hardest not to laugh.

"No I still haven't done your nose."

I grunted in protest to Levi's facial.

"Done." he said proudly.

"Finally!" I said as I stood up.

"Now you have to let it sit for 15 minutes."

"Ok what takes 15 minutes?"

"No idea"

"I HAVE AN IDEA." I said loudly and excitedly.

"What is it?" Levi said beaming with anticipation.

"LETS DING DONG DITCH PEOPLE" I practically yelled.

"Eren. I have to tell you, that is a fucking amazing idea."

We raced out the door and ran to the end of the hall.

"ok I'll count to 3 then we knock on the door and run to the end of the hall." i whispered to Levi.

"got it" he replied

*Knock* *Knock* *giggle*

We ran to the end of the hall laughing hysterically. Then we hid behind the wall at the corner of the hallway.

"Hello? Anyone there?" The strangers who's door we knocked on said.

By this time my sides were hurting and the strangers reaction wasn't even funny. I assumed it was because of Levi, I liked him so much and he made anything funny and exiting.

We did this a few more times for 15 minutes. I was having so much fun I forgot there was avocado on my face. Then we went back to my room.

"It is time to remove the mask!" Levi said excitedly.

"Why again did you do this to me?"

"It was a dare, brat."

"So my dare was for you to give me a face mask?"

"Exactly"

Levi wet a washcloth with warm water and wiped off the face mask.

"You should take a shower, you have sweat and avocado in your hair" Levi said smiling the most amazing grin he only seems to use with me. Just his rarely used smile made we weak in the knees. It make my hear race a mile a minute and my stomach flutter.

"Yeah I guess, you should get dressed for bed while I'm in there." I said

"Ok"

As I showered I remembered the fun Levi and I had together.

This is me.

I am myself when I am not depressed, I am myself with Levi. I want to be like this forever. I am trying not to rely on anyone, but it is extremely hard not to rely on Levi. He is the only one who brings out the life in me. I need to stop thinking like this. Maybe I just am happy. Maybe Levi has nothing to do with it.

No. I needed him, and I don't even know him that well. why was this happening to me.

A knock on the bathroom for interrupted my thoughts.

"Do you have an extra toothbrush?" Levi asked through the door.

"Maybe, I'll check when I get out." i replied.

I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel from the edge of the sink. I brought the towel to my waist, and immediately searched for a toothbrush.

I found one extra toothbrush in the mirror cabinet.

"I found one!" I yelled to Levi as I walked out the bathroom door.

"That's grea-"

"What? Are you ok?" I said worriedly.

"Yeah I-i jus-..." he said with his eyes wide and his mouth gaping.

Was he..attracted to me? Or was he just shocked I was wearing only a towel?

"Oh, sorry I'll get dressed right away." I said feeling my cheeks heat immensely

"No, don't." he said his voice raspy.

My cheeks heated even more if that was possible.

"Wh-why?"

"Just, don't change."

Why didn't he want me to change? Was he attracted to me? Was he even gay?

"O-okay."

I sat next to him on my bed feeling super venerable.

Wait. I couldn't keep this on. My scars. he would see them.

Levi's P.O.V.

His body was perfect, it looked as if it was sculpted by angels. His skin was perfectly tanned, and his stomach was toned wonderfully. His arms were muscular, but not too muscular. His towel was dangerously low on his waist and I could see his beautifully prominent v-line.

I think I was drooling.

"I can't stay in this towel it's weird." he said.

I frowned internally, sad I would no longer be able to look at his body.

It wasn't just his drop dead attraction.
I think I had smiled more in the short amount of time I was with Eren then I had all year. He made me feel so exited to try fun things instead of what I would usually do, shrug off the invitation. He even got me to laugh, I don't think I laughed once in these past 5 years. Eren had opened my heart, I was scared to admit it but it was true.

When he was walking to his dresser I noticed something.

Red.

On his forearm.

What was that?

He quickly slid a long sleeved shirt onto his body and pulled on boxers under his towel before removing it.

"What was that?" I asked

"What was what?"

"On your arm."

Eren's POV

My heart stopped. So did my mind. It was like I was lost in my own world. feeling nothing. For 5 seconds.

Then my heart raced faster then it ever has. My mind had 1000 thoughts at once.

What will he say what will he think of me how can this happen I can't believe he saw my scars how can this happen oh god did he know they were scars.

He must have seen my reaction to his question and pulled me into his arms.

"Eren it's okay. I will not judge you. You do not have to tell me."

I hugged him back and cried into his shoulder.

"Levi...I am so broken." I spoke through sobs.

"Eren, you are perfect to me."

My mind rested, muscles relaxed and I laid down on my bed. Those 6 words had an incredible impact on me

"Scars...they are scars."