"SAW US KISSING!!??"

"Ahhh!!" I covered my face. I was so confused and stressed.

"What do I do. What do I do."

I kept thinking about the confession, my feelings and what I wanted to do, until someone knocked the door.

"Naina, can I come in? Its seokjin."

"Yh you can."

Seokjin walked inside. "Well, yoongi asked me to remind you about your 1v1 training session. He's calling out for you." He said.

Oh shit.

"I completely forgot about that! I'll be there soon. Thanks seokjin." I smiled.

"No, worries." He smiled back and left.

I stepped into the shower. And decided to forget what happened with jimin and jungkook for now though. I dressed into my usual training outfit: a simple plain t-shirt and tracksuits.

Tommorow was the mission day so I decided that i'd train as much as possible.
As usual I strolled down the stairs and made my way to the training room.

Once I reached there, I saw him sitting on the floor tampering with a revolver.
I shut the door which made him look up. He waved and then carried on tampering with the gun.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, sitting down beside him.

"Nothing much. I just got this revolver cleaned but it still doesn't seem to work." He muttered.

"I wish I could help but I don't know anything about gun maintenances.
I chuckled patting Yoongi's shoulder.

"Oh well, it's not like we used this thing anyways, it sat around for a good few years, might just sell it to someone." He said before getting up.

"Why don't we start our training session then?" Yoongi smiled lending me a hand to stand up.

I gripped onto his hand and he pulled me up.

"You're lighter than you look." Yoongi chuckled.

"Yah! What the heck is that supposed to mean!?" I growled playfully hitting his back.

"Ah never mind, go grab the gun near the weapon's room door and come back." He instructed.

I jogged to the weapon's room and snatched the gun off the table at the entrance.

Beside it was a note.

Prepare to be defeated Sung Naina.
~Yoongi

I snorted after reading the note and ran back to yoongi.

"You're so extra, you know that?" I laughed.

"Ofcourse i'm, now do you feel threatened?" He replied.

"Very, but I would be more scared if I were you."

"Why's that?"

"Namjoon taught me a few moves, lets start!" I yelled before we both raced to the outdoor training area to practise target.

20 minutes later

"You were right..I was scared as fuck."
Yoongi panted.

"Told you so." I smirked.

"I won't lose again." He grinned.

"Are you challenging me again? You saw how I was, i'm way too good for you." I said proudly.

"No way, i'm always gonna be the best Naina." He exclaimed slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Fine, one more round. But I warned you." I chuckled.