CHAPTER 21

"Sultanim, congradulations. You made a brilliant plan but you finally have opportunity to be happy," Hurrem said to me as I was in my chambers and she came to visit me.

"I still can't believe Suleiman allowed me to do this," I said as I was still under a shock but in a good way. After everything that happened I was finally allowed to marry a man I want with my whole heart.

"He finally realised what he has done and I am glad for it. I heard Valide Sultana has recovered, have you visited her?" Hurrem asked me but I still didn't. I didn't want to shock her one more time as she wouldn't accept that I would marry Osman and not Malkocoglu.

"I will, but she will get another shock when she hears the news," I said and my look turned when someone opened the doors.

Mahidevran came inside my chambers and bowed to me. She once again looked at Hurrem like she is a problem to her and hoped I would escort her and stay alone with Mahidevran but this wasn't the situation.

"Sultanim, I came here to talk with you if it's possible alone," Mahidevran said and looked at Hurrem with so much hate. They both hated eachother a lot and Mahidevran still couldn't admit she lost all the love of Suleiman and she was still ready to play dirty games against Hurrem.

"There is no need for that, just tell me what you have to say," I said to her while Hurrem and I were sitting on my couch and I knew she was hurt because I haven't said her to sit or anything else and she wouldn't do it without someone's permission.

"Then fine, however you want. But I have an ultimatum for you, so it would be better if yourself alone only hear for it," Mahidevran said being really serious and I knew in this moment she couldn't do any ultimatum to me anymore because she had nothing to say against me.

"Get on the thing," I said completely ignoring her wish for me to escort Hurrem.

"As you know Hatice Sultana isn't well and she threatens everyone about killing herself if something bad happens to Ibrahim. Now you are only one who can use her power and stop that," Mahidevran said.

"Why would I save a man who almost made me and my children dead and accused someone else because of it? Hatice's tears mean nothing to me after how much tears I cried and none of the family cared about them," I said to Mahidevran who was kinda surprised how I wouldn't want to help her, but I didn't have any reason to do it. Actually I was the first one who hoped Suleiman would punish Ibrahim after he has done.

"If you don't do what is in your power to save Ibrahim Pasha from beheading, I will tell to Sultan what Mustafa saw when Osman kissed you. I am sure your future husband Malkocoglu Bali Bey wouldn't like to hear that also," Mahidevran said and I couldn't help myself not to laugh on her words as she knew nothing about Suleiman's new decision. I was good to her in the last time just because I wanted to make Mustafa silent about what he saw but he obviously couldn't do it without telling it to his mother.