CHAPTER 18

"Sultanim, are you sure your plan is going to work?" Fehime asked me as I was just about to get ready to make whatever is needed to make sure to free Osman out of dungeon and do whatever is needed for him not to be punished. I was ready to risk whatever it would take me just to make him free.

"I will try it first on nice way towards Suleiman, if that won't be enough then I will do the plan B," I said while I was checking if everything is ready.

Fehime didn't seem to be happy because of my plan but she had nothing else to do than to listen to me. She took from a box a ring which had poison in it and gave it to me as I placed it on my finger.

"You shouldn't do this, Sultana. I think nothing is ready of that risk," Fehime said as she was really worried because of my plan but she knew I am stubborn and that no one would be able to stop me in doing what I want to do, and that was the reason my family didn't love me and didn't approve my actions.

"I don't care, I have nothing to do anymore but to risk. If something doesn't go according to my plan, then I hope you will stay with my children and take care of them," I said to her and I saw tears were in her eyes. She was with me since I was 12 years old and practically we spent so much time together.

"I will, Sultana. But I know you will be successful in this, nothing can stand on your way. I will pray for you and Osman Pasha," she said and gave me the slight smile before I've left my chambers.

I went downstairs from the Harem where all the maids stood in a line and bowed to me. I knew there were a lot of gossips around me in Harem and everyone know for Osman Pasha but things they talked about me meant nothing. Gulcemal nodded me as she had something to say to me, I dismissed the maids and walked to the corner with her making sure no one will be able to hear us.

"Sultanim, yesterday I saw something really important and I have to say that to you because this could save Osman Pasha's life," Gulcemal said to me and in that moment I gained at least some feeling something will be good and that I won't have to take the worst action.

"What is it?" I asked her as I couldn't wait to find out what is it about.

"When I went to visit Sultan, I saw Ibrahim Pasha talking with nurse Aylin and threatening her of her brother's life. Later I didn't go to Sultan but rather I followed her and she is hiding in Harem in one of Kalfa's rooms. You should go there and find the real truth because if she can tell the real truth then you will save Osman Pasha from the lies Ibrahim made," Gulcemal said and I couldn't believe what I have heard with my ears. I ordered her to go and be with Fehime where she will be more secure than here in Harem because if someone knew she knows about it then she also might be in the trouble.

I went to search the rooms in which Kalfas lived. I wasn't here for a long time so I had no idea who lived in which chamber and it was very confusing to me. There were 10 doors and each of them was chamber of two kalfas which shared it together. I opened the first one and saw no one is there. I went to the second one and I heard someone is talking inside.

I didn't want to open the doors loud as they might hear me so I did it very quietly. From how much I opened the doors I saw Nigar Kalfa sitting and one boy was in front of her.

"Why am I still here? When will you get me to my sister?" Little boy who was barely 10 years old asked Nigar Kalfa which was sitting on her bed while talking with him.

"Very soon, Ibrahim Pasha promised to return you to Aylin when she does what she has," Nigar said and smiled to boy who didn't seem to be happy to be here.

"You said that few days ago, I don't want that anymore I want Aylin," he said as he punched the floor with his legs like when little children were protesting.

FAHRIYE SULTAN | MAGNIFICENT CENTURY ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara